The Sugies Do Disney - A May 2015 TR! *COMPLETED! 12/14*

Great pictures! Such a fun meet with Mickey and Minnie!

I'm excited to see the Tree of Life too - it was boarded up when we were there last year and skipped AK on this most recent trip.

Cute pictures with Dug and Russell!

Thank you! We had great meets with both Mickey & Minnie and Dug & Russell!

It's really nice seeing the Tree of Life all open, so beautiful!

Day 5 - One last snack and saying goodbye to Disney

It was about time for us to start heading out of the park but we had one more thing we wanted to do- get final dole whips! I'm glad there's a stand that sells them here now!

[

Then it was time to head out of the park :(

We made it back to the hotel pretty fast. We changed our clothes to something a little comfier for the plane and went outside to wait for the UNmagical Express.

We couldn't resist taking these photos!

The ME picked us up and we got to the airport smoothly. We got some food when we got to the airport and soon enough we were boarding!

The flight went very smooth. We both just spent the time watching tv and dozing off. And just like that we were home! It was a fairly quick trip but we certainly accomplished a lot and had the most amazing time! Certainly not the last Disney trip we plan to take together ;)

And here's a quick picture of the pins I acquired on this trip, both bought and traded for.

And lastly, I just wanted to say thank you SO much to everyone that followed along and left comments! I really appreciate being able to share these trips with you all! I hope I will still be interacting with you all at my Disneyland TR :goodvibes

Just found your TR as it was ending... what a great time!! You guys covered a lot of ground in a few days, I was tired just reading about your long park days.

Also, jealous you have family to go with and love WDW as much as you do!

I have to ask, where did you get the shorts you wore with your ariel tshirt? Super cute.

Thanks for sharing your TR!!

Dole Whips are the perfect ending to a trip! But the question is...rum or no rum?

I'm glad the flight went smoothly! You and Liz had so much fun together - you guys are great trip partners!

Thanks for sharing!

Great trip wrap-up!

Wishing you and your family a very Happy Holiday!​

Thank you!! Happy Holidays to you too! :)

Just found your TR as it was ending... what a great time!! You guys covered a lot of ground in a few days, I was tired just reading about your long park days.

Also, jealous you have family to go with and love WDW as much as you do!

I have to ask, where did you get the shorts you wore with your ariel tshirt? Super cute.

Thanks for sharing your TR!!

Thanks for reading! We definitely got a lot done!

I'm very happy to be able to share trips with my family :)

Those were from Target!

Dole Whips are the perfect ending to a trip! But the question is...rum or no rum?

I'm glad the flight went smoothly! You and Liz had so much fun together - you guys are great trip partners!

Thanks for sharing!

I agree! No rum :goodvibes I went traditional!

Thank you! We do make good travel buddies, it was a blast!

Thank you for reading along and for all your comments!!

Seemed like a really fun trip! I really like your pins- I haven't seen the one of Mickey and Minnie that looks like Mary Poppins and Bert. That is cool!

I was having so much fun following the Sugies on the most recent adventure that I decided to go back today and binge your first Sugie TR! There are tons of things I could comment on, but I'll just say that it was a super enjoyable read, and it seems like you both had a great time. It was so frustrating that they didn't retrieve Liz's bag right away. That totally could have gone much easier. I loved your nails, and all your adorable matching/Disney shirts! I'm totally into meet and greets, so I loved all your character pictures, too. And it's awesome that you got a little extra pixie dust here and there! It makes me miss the first trip I took with Nathan because that was also end of April into the beginning of May, and while it was a little warmer than we're used to, otherwise it was an AWESOME time to go!! Also, I can't believe how little sleep you got!! You girls really party hard! :P

I was having so much fun following the Sugies on the most recent adventure that I decided to go back today and binge your first Sugie TR! There are tons of things I could comment on, but I'll just say that it was a super enjoyable read, and it seems like you both had a great time. It was so frustrating that they didn't retrieve Liz's bag right away. That totally could have gone much easier. I loved your nails, and all your adorable matching/Disney shirts! I'm totally into meet and greets, so I loved all your character pictures, too. And it's awesome that you got a little extra pixie dust here and there! It makes me miss the first trip I took with Nathan because that was also end of April into the beginning of May, and while it was a little warmer than we're used to, otherwise it was an AWESOME time to go!! Also, I can't believe how little sleep you got!! You girls really party hard! :P

Aww thanks so much for going back and reading! :goodvibes I'm glad you enjoyed it! it was a really fun trip for us, and the lack of sleep was totally worth it! The only bummer was the bag situation, but I'm just so glad she was able to get it back in the end!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter