The State of Georgia vs Justin Ross Harris

a: Philip A. Holloway @PhilHollowayEsq
now
#RossHarris sentenced to life w/o parole plus 32 years consecutive in #HotCarDeath case-judge finds no mitigating factors-much aggravation

Cy7v3LoXEAAytsV.jpg:small
Justin Ross Harris Sentenced to Life Plus 32 Years Without Parole #hotcardeath

: Philip A. Holloway @PhilHollowayEsq
now
#RossHarris listens to judge tell him he has accomplished his goal of being advocate-in his way- for not leaving kids in cars #hotcardeath

Leanna Taylor (Harris) was on 20/20 last night. I didn't know about it ahead of time, but I was able to watch it through On Demand.
http://abc.go.com/shows/2020/episod...an-Convicted-In-Sons-Hot-Car-Death-Speaks-Out

I saw the interview, they said there was never heard before information. I don't know what they were talking about, because it was the same old information. Her saying her nonemotional reactions are just her shutting down. Still think it was the most bizarre conversation at the police station between 2 people who just lost their toddler son.

I saw the interview, they said there was never heard before information. I don't know what they were talking about, because it was the same old information. Her saying her nonemotional reactions are just her shutting down. Still think it was the most bizarre conversation at the police station between 2 people who just lost their toddler son.
Sorry her story of stuff is all over the place. No where, not even court do I really see her defending him since she said he ruined her life. And she got paid to give that intereview.Anything to get money.

Ugh. The GA Supreme Court just overturned Harris' murder conviction. According to The Hill:

"The justices ruled that Harris did not receive a fair trial because the lower court where he was convicted permitted evidence about his character that should have been inadmissible. "

Luckily, they can try him again.

I see the court’s point, watched some legal pundits discussing it, and I agree with the decision.

They didn’t overturn the sex crimes convictions. I think I heard those carry sentences of 32 years? And they’ll likely retry him, without all the prejudicial evidence.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter