The sports car you would love to own

A Corvette (2010 or later, model immaterial) with a 4 cylinder engine. Looks great, gets good mileage. But it would still cost an arm and a leg, and 'vettes are notorious for spending time in the shop. I'd rather spend my money on something I'd get more enjoyment out of, so I'll stick with my Subaru.

A Corvette (2010 or later, model immaterial) with a 4 cylinder engine. Looks great, gets good mileage. But it would still cost an arm and a leg, and 'vettes are notorious for spending time in the shop. I'd rather spend my money on something I'd get more enjoyment out of, so I'll stick with my Subaru.

The V8's get nearly 30 on the highway. Lightweight car with loads or torque lets them put a ridiculously tall 6th gear in them. :thumbsup2

The MGB not only because dh & I wanted one when we were a young couple. But, mostly b/c there is an awesome club here in Niagara, Ontario so close to our home we see their rally gatherings annually! sigh. .

The MGB not only because dh & I wanted one when we were a young couple. But, mostly b/c there is an awesome club here in Niagara, Ontario so close to our home we see their rally gatherings annually! sigh. .

My best friend in HS had one. Painfully slow (I drove a Chevette and they had comparable performance), and hot as the surface of the sun on a warm day. Still a fun car though :)

The V8's get nearly 30 on the highway. Lightweight car with loads or torque lets them put a ridiculously tall 6th gear in them. :thumbsup2

I wish my CTS-V got that kind of mileage. I'm averaging less than 16. But I do love to make that supercharger scream!

I wish my CTS-V got that kind of mileage. I'm averaging less than 16. But I do love to make that supercharger scream!

Thats a different engine and a much heavier car ( as you know), so I'm not sure you could ever approach that - even if you COULD keep your foot out of it :lmao:

Thats a different engine and a much heavier car ( as you know), so I'm not sure you could ever approach that - even if you COULD keep your foot out of it :lmao:

It has a little more cargo capacity as well.

10247457_10203459472958672_1198363185_n.jpg

Well, THAT'S going to be some party!! :cool1:

Here's one of my dream cars. It even has room for the kids. :good vibes:

I like classics :love:

1966 Shelby Mustang
used-1966-shelby-gt350-mustang-9423-5420977-1-640.jpg

1978 Firebird Formula
1978PontiacFirebirdFormula400_9.jpg

Oh why not ;) - 1987 Ferrari Testarossa
Ferrari+Testarossa_1987_3.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter