The spa at GF

visit the website for the Niki Bryant spas and it will tell you all you need to know.

The SSR spa is a bit nicer than the GF spa; they are both owned by the same company. I've been to both several times.

I also prefer the SSR spa slightly more than the one at the GF.

I enjoy having lunch out on the patio of the Turf Club after I go to the spa.

However, if you go to GF, I have also enjoyed having a late lunch at the GF Cafe. It is like sitting in a real luxurious sun room.

i fell in love with the saratoga springs spa 2 weeks ago. i absolutely loved it there and can't wait to return!!

i'm nervous to try anywhere else in fear of not loving it as much!!

relaxedyet.com gives you a good idea of what's offered and check to see if there's a coupon available for your services!! i was able to use $50 off the massage and facial!! i added on the reflexology and it was simply amazing and highly recommended!!

they weren't pushy with the products, and were accommodating with my treenut allergy since most products include almond or coconut in them. i ended up buying the shampoo and conditioner because i loved them soooo much!!

have a great time!!

Wife and I did a couples massage on 5/16 at GF Spa. It was magical beyond magical! It was a bit of a walk from the boat landing but quick walk to the monorail. We almost booked a second visit for the day before we left.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter