The souvenir you WISH Disney made that they don't

A bell that says "Walt Disney World". I always buy a bell with the logo or name of my vacation spot on it. I looked everywhere around the "world" and could not find one. The closest I found was a silver bell with Tink on it. I was really surprised, they are usually everywhere.

AdventurerKat said:
I wish the Adventurers Club still had merchandise...frankly ANYTHING!

Yes, I agree, yes yes yes yes YES anything Adventurer's Club. Disney marketing, are you reading this thread? :cool1:

I want the alien from Chicken Little's 3-eyed Mickey Mouse watch! I can't believe that they don't have it on the website!

I'd love to see more little boy's costumes...they have TONS for the little girls but the boys are few and all the same. They have many "takes" on each princess but not even all of the princes! In 2003 we found an Aladdin costume in one of the shops behind Flying Carpets and bought it. They have since stopped selling them anywhere in any park :( I am looking to buy Aladdin shoes for my son to go with it (he still LOVES to wear it, it was well made and still looks great). **can you tell I am a mom of little boys** :) So I just may be biased! :flower:

I would like to be able to buy a Mickey's Philharmagic video for DGS (3). I also vote for Boo To You and Hallowwishes music CDs. Please......

We searched the parks on our last visit for an oval abbreviation bumper sticker, like OBX for Outer Banks. They are everywhere (at least in our part of the country) and I was sure they would have WDW. I was told they don't make any bumper stickers!!!

jaycns said:
I'd love to see more little boy's costumes...they have TONS for the little girls but the boys are few and all the same. They have many "takes" on each princess but not even all of the princes! In 2003 we found an Aladdin costume in one of the shops behind Flying Carpets and bought it. They have since stopped selling them anywhere in any park :( I am looking to buy Aladdin shoes for my son to go with it (he still LOVES to wear it, it was well made and still looks great). **can you tell I am a mom of little boys** :) So I just may be biased! :flower:

Aladdin didn't wear any shoes.

aladdin-robyn.gif

hubby_of_newtodisney said:
We searched the parks on our last visit for an oval abbreviation bumper sticker, like OBX for Outer Banks. They are everywhere (at least in our part of the country) and I was sure they would have WDW. I was told they don't make any bumper stickers!!!

I have seen these on Ebay!

Park and Resort merchandise in POOH size. Most only go up to 2XL. I know at world of disney they carry more, but its all just WDW not specific for th parks or resorts.

hubby_of_newtodisney said:
We searched the parks on our last visit for an oval abbreviation bumper sticker, like OBX for Outer Banks.
While Disney doesn't make 'em, other people do (with and without mouse easrs). I don't think a link is allowed, but do a google on "wdw euro stickers" and you'll find 'em easy.

More WDW music CD's, specifically BGM. I agree with the poster who said more affordable paintings or prints. I'd love that for my living room, but can't afford the current prices. :earseek:

Wow... relatively priced artwork, calenders with pictures from around the parks (they might have those, haven't really looked for it, so please correct me if I'm wrong!), and pixie dust!

Susiesnowflake said:
Peter11435,
The Aladdin in the parks wear shoes. They are those genie type shoes. Bet she's looking for those.

Thanks. I guess I never looked at Aladdins feet while in the parks.

I wish they made an intergalatic hero pin for when you score 999,999 on the buzz lightyear (original WDW game with no help from the internet). After maxing the score on the game after exit we went at once to the nearest pin stand and was sooo disappointed there was no pin!

DHSsenior007 said:
Wow... relatively priced artwork, calenders with pictures from around the parks (they might have those, haven't really looked for it, so please correct me if I'm wrong!), and pixie dust!

Check out the Art of Disney in Epcot (across from Spaceship Earth). They had smaller matted prints for $15-30.

I am always hoping they'll make a really great disney world charm bracelet, or individual charms, that feature all the lands and attractions. In general, I'd like more park souveniers to compliment the character ones.

I wish there were Disney Legos. There would be multiple sets. Haunted Mansion, POTC, Space Mountain. Maybe even a Main Street set?

The little Lego people would have interchangeable mouse ears, Goofy hats, etc.

Each store for each E-ticket ride would sell sets of Lego people that are specifically for that ride. A shop near HM would sell glow-in-the-dark hitchhiking ghosts... TOT would sell a bellhop... POTC would sell little pirates (even one with the "hairy leg"!)... It's a Small World would sell little dolls from around the world... Rockin Roller Coaster would sell Aerosmith... okay, scratch the last one, but you know what I mean.

There could be limited edition Lego people! We could trade them like pins. The possibilities are endless! Sorry, I geeked out a little too much that time.

Carry on...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter