The Sound of Music

startrekkie

Mouseketeer
I love this film and I went today to see it in the Grand Opera House in Belfast it was brilliant anyway what do you think of the film and have you seen it also on stage yet.

I've seen the film years ago and must admit i enjoed it . I've never seen the musical live on stage , nice to hear you had a great time and would recommend it :thumbsup2

I've seen the film many times but not the show. Glad you enjoyed it. :goodvibes

I love the film and the show just a masterpiece The Sound of Music don't you like the film who wouldn't

Sorry, I forgot to say! Yes, I do like the film :thumbsup2 I remember having A Sound of Music sheet music book and learning the songs at my piano lessons!

I think it on stage is brilliant anyway do you think the actor that plays captain Von Trapp remained true to Christopher Plummer in the film just wondering

I think it on stage is brilliant anyway do you think the actor that plays captain Von Trapp remained true to Christopher Plummer in the film just wondering

It really depends who you saw playing the part on stage.

I saw the show in the west end a few years ago, just after the How do you solve a problem like Maria tv show. It was fab, I loved it.

Michael Praed played the father in The Sound of Music in the Grand Opera House that's in Belfast ever heard of him he is great.

He used to play Robin Hood and then went on to have a part in Dynasty - I didn't know he was a singer too.

He was brilliant wasn't he I thought in The Sound of Music very natural as Captain Von Trapp who was once played by Christopher Plummer in the movie anyway just really enjoyed it on stage and the children as well were good.

Oh I would have loved to have seen this. I love the Sound of Music. I used to watch it everyday on video when I was a wee kid up til they were escaping the Nazis. I only watch the full film a couple of years ago. (I'm 35 :rotfl:)
The Grand Opera House is fab! DH, me and a couple of friends are going there in April to see Rocky Horror and I can't wait! It was my Christmas present from DH.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter