The Solo Trip Which Led to a Vinylmation Addiction!** COMPLETE 4/8

After we got out of the Little Mermaid ride we decided to meet Ariel! I have never met her in her fin so I was very excited! I have met Eric and Ariel in her human outfit but I just feel like it doesn't seem like her in that outfit.

I think the wait was about 20-30 minutes.

The hand rails were so cute! There were seashells on the rails.

IMG_3669_zps86ec5f9a.jpg

I have heard there are two Ariel rooms but I am not sure how. I feel like everyone goes into the same room. Hmm, the mysteries of Disney character rooms!

She was gorgeous!

IMG_3670_zpscac5e499.jpg

I always thought she just had bare skin but apparently it was a nude tight undergarment and none of her skin was showing!

She also was soo cute with Emme. Nothing beats character interaction between little girls and princesses!

IMG_3671_zpscb08e309.jpg

IMG_3672_zpsf249ab3a.jpg

Then I had to get my picture with her and I look like a fat heifer next to her! The only Disney character I could be is Pooh! Lol!

IMG_3674_zps848dc2f9.jpg

One of the most picturesque photo spots in Fantasyland is Ariel attached to the boat. Haha, it seems a little messed up that she is attached to the boat but it is still pretty.

IMG_3675_zpsf85ede02.jpg

IMG_3676_zpsdcebd3c1.jpg

IMG_3677_zpsc2ca48b4.jpg

One of my absolute must do's was to get a Lefou's Brew! I was soo interested on how this would tase and if it was remotely any good to Butterbeer.

IMG_3678_zps91422ee5.jpg

Gaston's Tavern is awesome! It is such a great area to sit and down and relax.

The Lefou's Brew is $4.49, seems a bit steep, but you can use a snack credit for it.

IMG_3679_zps5a2a9c3a.jpg

I have like 6 thousand pictures of the brew, so pardon me!

IMG_3682_zpsed5ac262.jpg

IMG_3683_zpsc8d2de89.jpg

IMG_3684_zpsb2de7b92.jpg

IMG_3685_zps29c57dee.jpg

Here are my thoughts- I didn't think it was as sweet as people say it is. It tastes like apple juice and I think apple juice is a pretty sweet juice so it isn't any surprise. The marshmallow flavor wasn't that noticeable. You can barely taste it. I thought I would least like the passionfruit foam but that was actually my favorite part. It was a sweet citrusy flavor. It did not pair well with the brew but it was good on its own. I drank my whole glass and would get it again.

Does it pair to butterbeer? NO! Not at all!! Butterbeer is on a different level of its own. I really think Disney could have created a different specialty beverage. The fact that it is the same drink in Carsland and the new Fantasyland in Disneyland is disappointing.

It also separated very quickly. The bottom quickly became just liquid.

Here are Emmebear and I with our drinks! Emme did NOT like the lefou's brew so her mom had to drink it! Photo courtesy of Emmebear!:)

C3CCF9F7-7E52-4639-A916-B111B8763E70-10700-00000E1C87D856B8.jpg

Next up was the epitome of Magic Kingdom Rides: Dumbo! My first time ever riding Dumbo was my November trip so this was my second time!

We were given a pager and sat down in the play area while Emme played. This pager thing is brilliant. Giving parents the ability to sit down in air while their kids play is awesome! I don't even have kids but it was nice to sit down and relax and watch the kids play.

We sat right in this middle ring.

IMG_3687_zpse4675acd.jpg

Emme loved playing up in the nets above. I want to play in there! I wish adults were allowed up there.

IMG_3695_zps4b6a089d.jpg

The only problem was that when our pager buzzed Emme did not want to come down. It took a while to get her attention and have her come down! Haha she was having too much fun.

IMG_3697_zps13e11253.jpg

We were on the left ride. Does anyone know which one is the original?

IMG_3700_zps9892641c.jpg

IMG_3704_zps6a7bdfbc.jpg

IMG_3706_zps925875a2.jpg

I offered to take their camera and I took pictures of them while they were riding.

IMG_3707_zps8192ed8c.jpg

After we were done we went into the gift shop.

IMG_3709_zps6129ee99.jpg

Does anyone see that ball to the left? Is that supposed to be the pixar luxo ball??

In the gift shop Emme got a Chip and Dale! They were cute and you got both of them hooked together.

Next up we made our way to another famous MK ride: The Teacups!

IMG_3711_zps16d7cc09.jpg

IMG_3712_zps18979061.jpg

I can't get over how pretty that Little Mermaid section is!

IMG_3714_zps719a1489.jpg

The teacups were fun! We picked a pink teacup since that is our favorite color!

Chip and Dale had an awesome time! It was their first ride ever!

IMG_3718_zps2e50740b.jpg

IMG_3719_zps2d1e736a.jpg

IMG_3720_zps73ed3531.jpg

Emme is just so cute and she is fearless of rides!

See, they were having fun!

IMG_3721_zps5a58dc1c.jpg

Next up: Some hub time!

Sounds like a fun morning so far!!

I can't wait to explore the new fantasyland!! The detail looks so amazing!

Hmm I don't know how I feel about Ariel's bodysuit. I've seen a few pics where it looks a bit weird and rumpled in all the wrong areas.

I love the idea of the kids play area!!! Such a godsend for parents!

OMG you are crazy, you don't look like a fat heifer next to Ariel at all! :goodvibes I love that you can finally meet Ariel as a mermaid again, but I don't like that you have to sit down next to her, I'd like to meet her when I go in a few days, but I'm afraid that seat isn't big enough! :rotfl2:

I liked LeFou's brew too, but I didn't like the foam on top! :confused3

Aww, Dumbo! I still have to ride the new Dumbo, in fact, I think the only time I've ever been on Dumbo was my first trip when I was 7! :crazy2:

Joining in!

Awesome that you were able to get down there a few days before your conference. Love the Osbourne lights pics, I thought they turned out great!

You are right, little Emme is a beautiful girl, such a cutie!

Love the Little Mermaid pics, too! Can't wait to be able to get on that one (unfortunately not till 2014! :sad2: )

Joining in! I just got done reading your other trip report :) I'm excited to follow along! Your TR's are so much fun! I am amazed you went to WDW solo! I would love to try that some day.....

Okay, I'm finally over here now too! :goodvibes

So glad you made a DisFriend!!! :thumbsup2 I'd like to try CP one day… It's on the Disney bucket list for sure! haha

After the Teacups we decided to head to Adventureland. The whole morning Emme kept saying she wanted to "Adventure", which meant she wanted to go to Adventureland. So we finally went!

First I got some castle shots. Look how sparkly the blue roof is in spots. I have never noticed this before my November trip.

IMG_3722_zpsfe3ca22b.jpg

IMG_3724_zps0e43836a.jpg

First Emme and her mommy decided to go on the Magic Carpets since they have never done it before. I didn't feel like it so what better way to pass the time than to have a Citrus Swirl!

There was some people behind me who weren't sure what a Citrus Swirl so I explained it to them and told them it was delicious!

IMG_3726_zpsc6c35b2d.jpg

This was still good but wasn't AS enjoyable because I had a pretty bad canker sore that would not go away and as you know OJ kinda hurts canker sores! It still tasted good though.

I took some artsy shots while waiting for the ride to be over.

IMG_3729_zps4bb3d996.jpg

IMG_3730_zpsc5b779ea.jpg

IMG_3733_zps864904d2.jpg

We then decided to go on Pirates, one of my favorite Disney rides! Emmebear hadn't ever been on it before.

IMG_3743_zps6b196781.jpg

IMG_3745_zps63eca804.jpg

IMG_3746_zps9dad00b9.jpg

This guy creeps me out!!! I always look right up at his hair leg with nasty toenails and I get grossed out.

My favorite scene!

IMG_3758_zps0a72b93d.jpg

When we were leaving Adventureland we saw the Fairies and the line was about 40 minutes but it was something different and we wanted to meet them.

When we were up to the beginning there was a really cute leaf that shaped the doorway with lights.

IMG_3767_zps2df651a0.jpg

Apparently we were supposed to stand behind a line and I wasn't standing behind it so I basically got yelled at by the CM. It was kind of rude actually! I felt like I was treated like a child.

We finally got to go in and the area was soooo cute! I can not believe how in depth this scene is. It was sooo elaborate.

IMG_3768_zpscefd5a6d.jpg

IMG_3769_zps42a660b2.jpg

Tink was cute with Emme.

IMG_3772_zpsd131f29c.jpg

I liked meeting Tink too!;)

IMG_3774_zps89b9a70c.jpg

Next we met this other fairy and I have no idea who she is. I don't watch those new Fairy movies so the only fairy I know is Tinkerbell.

IMG_3775_zpsd7725520.jpg

I told her she was bedazzled because she was sooo sparkly! Her skin was so sparkly! She was pretty!

Sounds like a fun morning so far!!

I can't wait to explore the new fantasyland!! The detail looks so amazing!

Hmm I don't know how I feel about Ariel's bodysuit. I've seen a few pics where it looks a bit weird and rumpled in all the wrong areas.

I love the idea of the kids play area!!! Such a godsend for parents!

Yeah the bodysuit was weird. I was just looking at someone elses pics and that ariel didn't have a bodysuit, she just had a nude bra under the shells. The detail is amazing. It is a really nice addition.

popcorn:: joining in popcorn::

Thanks so much for joining in!

OMG you are crazy, you don't look like a fat heifer next to Ariel at all! :goodvibes I love that you can finally meet Ariel as a mermaid again, but I don't like that you have to sit down next to her, I'd like to meet her when I go in a few days, but I'm afraid that seat isn't big enough! :rotfl2:

I liked LeFou's brew too, but I didn't like the foam on top! :confused3

Aww, Dumbo! I still have to ride the new Dumbo, in fact, I think the only time I've ever been on Dumbo was my first trip when I was 7! :crazy2:
I sure felt like it when I sat next to her. There seemed to be quite a bit of room on the bench. I don't know why I liked the foam. It wasn't bad on its own but there didnt' complement each other.

Just like me regarding Dumbo! The first time I rode Dumbo as an adult was this past November.

I didn't even know you had this TR going. Joining in!
Thanks for joining in! Hopefully I can prolong this out to April so I will always be able to thing about Disney.
Joining in a little late but enjoying your TR so far! :thumbsup2
Thanks so much for coming along for the ride!
Joining in!

Awesome that you were able to get down there a few days before your conference. Love the Osbourne lights pics, I thought they turned out great!

You are right, little Emme is a beautiful girl, such a cutie!

Love the Little Mermaid pics, too! Can't wait to be able to get on that one (unfortunately not till 2014! :sad2: )
thanks for posting! Isn't Emme adorable?? She is sooo cute. Her little smile is so precious. Well you will have lots to get excited about then! Hopefully the roller coaster will be finished too.
Joining in! I just got done reading your other trip report :) I'm excited to follow along! Your TR's are so much fun! I am amazed you went to WDW solo! I would love to try that some day.....
The solo part was hard. I definitely missed a companion the 2nd part of my trip. Having Emmebear there was great. I knew I had to go on a trip though because I was getting free airfare. It was great!!
Caught up!!! Yay :woohoo:

Yay thanks!!!!

I'm enjoying your trip report. Looking forward to hearing about your vinylmation addiction!
Haha that doesn't come till the end! Thanks for reading along.
Okay, I'm finally over here now too! :goodvibes

So glad you made a DisFriend!!! :thumbsup2 I'd like to try CP one day… It's on the Disney bucket list for sure! haha
Yes you def need to try CP! It is a staple!! DisFriends are awesome! We had a great time.
Joining as well! Love your photos!
Thanks so much!!!!

I really think all the lights on the castle make it sparkle during the day. It's so pretty, day and night!

Ugh, can't stand rude CMs. :headache:

I confess, I recently watched all the fairy movies and I kinda loved them! They were so much cuter than I thought. So the other fairy is Periwinkle! :goodvibes

Okay onto this report. LOL
Solo trips are the best. No one to hold you back or complain. You do what you want to do. Love it.
Starring Rolls is so good. The peanut butter cupcake is really good.
Great pics of the Osborne Lights.
Ooh Star Tours, my favorite at DHS.
That tree in the lobby is gorgeous. Cannot wait to stay there in December.
Love the fog photos. Looks great.
CP was a letdown to us the last we went. :O(
When we met Ariel she only had her top on with something under it and no other thing so maybe it was cold when you went or they got complaints.
Completely agree about Lefou’s Brew.
Looking forward to reading more.

omgoodness the hair on that guy's leg in POTC - it creeps me out every time too. And I can't NOT look at it, it's so terrible!

I love how the castle looks in pictures! That blue almost matches the skies.

I always look at that pirate's nasty toenails too! YUCK!

Ugh Why do some people think it's ok to talk to everyone like they are a little kid? :confused3

Next we met this other fairy and I have no idea who she is. I don't watch those new Fairy movies so the only fairy I know is Tinkerbell.

IMG_3775_zpsd7725520.jpg

I told her she was bedazzled because she was sooo sparkly! Her skin was so sparkly! She was pretty!

She's Periwinkle. Peri, for short. My daughter and wife, "Pixie" and "Tink" to me, are huge Fairies' fans, so I've seen all the movies multiple times. :cool2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter