The Six-Park Six-Pack

mesaboy2

Reading Is Fundamental.
Every once in a while there's a thread about hitting all four parks in one day. I've always thought these people were a little crazy, wasting so much of their expensive vacation day traveling between parks.

Well, I'm a Disney vet and will have all day to travel from Jacksonville to Tampa tomorrow. I'll be by myself, have my own car, and a recently-activated AP. I also know my way around Universal, and as it happens will pass right by there also. And wouldn't you know it, I still have an AP there too.

So here's the idea: hit the headliner coaster in each of the six parks in one day, as follows:

US - Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit
IoA - Hulk
AK - Expedition Everest
HS - Rock 'n' Roller Coaster
Ep - Test Track*
MK - Space Mountain

Most of these attractions have single-rider queues at least some of the time. Three of these parks have other coasters in case the headliner is down. *And of course TT is not a coaster, but it's the closest thing Epcot has, no?

My plan after AK is to drive to Epcot and make it my hub, using WDW transportation to get back and forth between there and DHS and MK. The order of the Disney coasters is determined by park closing times.

I'll pop back in tomorrow as I check each of these off the list. Wish me luck in my goofy attempt to reclaim the crazy youth I never had!

-mesa

If only you had an AP to Busch Gardens/Sea World you could do Sheikra and Manta, hitting all the headliners in Florida :cool1:

But seriously good luck, it should be awesome!

Got a pocket camera phone with you? Take a pic of each said ride and post it here so we can check mark it off along with ya!

:cool1:

:laundy:

MAUIVENTS-300x174.jpg

Another Jax resident here that is looking forward to seeing how this goes!

Oh and you must be a Drinking Made Easy fan based on the title of the thread. :love:Pleepleus

I'd actually say this is pretty easily done, providing you don't hit traffic! I wouldn't use WDW transportation, it will eat up too much time.

Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit--check. Man, that vertical lift hill is crazy. Song choice: Moving Right Along by the Muppets (901 on secret song list). Photo to follow when I get a chance.

Got lucky--stopped running 10 minutes later.

43b52bda.jpg

Change of plan. Added Revenge of the Mummy--check.

Sorry iPhone 3GS camera not the best.

47dd13c5.jpg

Added DC Firebolt--check.

Sorry, forgot to take a pic before heading out.

Man....... He's ADDING stuff along the way!

I bow to your greatness! :worship:

New mission....... I challenge you to add a Mickey Bar to your itinerary!

Wow you are on a roll. Two parks down and adding attractions! Sunday must be a good day to go to UO this time of year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter