The six days of christmas ** UPDATED **

mommy2ash

<font color=deeppink>Has a Pooh pushin' Ash<br><fo
ok so before i begin my first three days which were less than perfect, i wanted to show that despite it all we had some great memories. I am also feeling much less negative as we really enjoyed the parks and i dont want to take anything away from that

enjoy and i will be started on my first day tonight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayOngZpPqL8

Really enjoyed watching your video. Your DD looked like she really enjoyed herself.

I loved your video. Some of your photos are so gorgeous. Didn't you take any with you in them?

i have one pic of me the whole trip. me and ash went on cars in the studios and i was taking a pic of ash and the cm came over and asked would i like him to take a pic of us together. it was really nice of him. i hate having my pic taken anyway so i prefer to just take ash lol.

just need to rob kyra off emma as she was doing a great job of teaching ash to smile properly lol

Loved the video, Sonya, you have a gorgeous little girl who looks like she thoroughly enjoyed herself. :goodvibes

Day One Sunday 8th November

Cast
Me Sonya 24, third trip, loves everything disney

My Mam, 51, third trip, totally loves it now after i converted her lol. loves cruella

DD Ashleigh, 2, third trip, total disney nut, loves all the characters.

Getting there

Woke up at around seven and was still throwing stuff in the case when it was time to leave at 8.45. We got to the airport ten minutes later and were the first to book in as always lol.

disneylandparisnov09part1005.jpg

We met my aunt and cousin as they were going with us and after what seemed a lifetime it was time to board. The plane journey was uneventful as always and in no time we were in cdg. I had booked a transfer with ezy shuttle and they were there waiting for us.

There was no queue to check in at the santa fe and i found out i didnt get the room i had requested but they cant please everyone. However our room was up two flights of stairs. My mam wasnt happy and i offered to go and change rooms but she said no to make a fuss. To be nice i lifted everything up the two flights of stairs and left my mam mind ash. Our room was really cold which is strange for the santa fe and usually the hotel is very well heated. I guessed we had arrived while the heating was off and thought nothing of it. Our block was quite shabby but i was in disney so i wasnt to fussed.

disneylandparisnov09part1010.jpg

My aunt was staying in the cheyenne so we arranged to meet up. Although some wires got crossed and we ended up going to the cheyenne and my aunt went to the santa fe and between it all it was nearly four when we got to the parks i was not pleased :lmao:

Main st look beautiful with the christmas tree, i love the new stage and i actually wouldnt mind the mickey and co on the castle if it actually fit over the window properly. Of course my mam wans to start looking in shops while i want to get stuck in. MMP show is on so ash races down main st to watch it. I like this show, it has a lot of energy and the song is really catchy.

disneylandparisnov09part1012.jpg

We then headed to IASW as it was closing the next day for the christmas makeover. We only got on it once but we had no wait which was good. While on the ride i got a txt from emma so i headed down along the parade route to meet up. We watched the OUAD parade together and afterwards my mam and aunt left to get something to eat.

disneylandparisnov09part1021.jpg

The plan had been to eat in annettes before we went into the park but we were too late. I decided i would just starve lol. Me, emma and the girls headed through belles christmas village and saw that casey jr was open yey. It was the only time i got on this ride this trip as well. Before we got on we spotted pooh in his christmas clothes so we got a pic each and one of the girls together.

disneylandparisnov09part1061-1.jpg

We then wandered around a bit and kyra said she was hungry, so were me and ash. We ended up in the hyperion and got two kids meals each :rotfl: They were not nice at all. The burgers were cold and hard. At least we ate the chips and the girls were glued to the tv screens.

We watched the tree and castle lighting ceremonies.

disneylandparisnov09part1065.jpg

disneylandparisnov09part1078.jpg

disneylandparisnov09part1105-1-1.jpg

I then met up with my mam and aunt and we brought ash on buzz and orbitron while emma got a spot for fantillusion. I couldnt find her so we watched it on our own but got stuck next to this guy with a huge backpack who just shoved it in ashleighs way and she couldnt really see anything. It was quite rude. We enjoyed the parade and then headed to the village. I got a take out in annettes which wasnt very nice and we headed back to the santa fe. Ash fell asleep and i fiddled with the heating praying it would come on. It didnt and ash spent half the night waking up with the cold. Not great as she was already sick.

What a lovely video and from the picture the park just look amazing... I'm looking forward to hear more about your trip!

Great trip report and lovely video and photos - cant wait to read some more. Pity about your room, but have read elsewhere you managed not to let it spoil things completely - well done you. :banana::banana::banana:

Day 2 Monday 9th Nov

We didnt get much sleep the night before. Ashleigh kept waking up with the cold so we woke up late. We walked up towards reception at around 9.30 and the queue was past the shop so we decided to forget breakfast. We had also missed emh but we decided to go to salon mickey for the first time yey.

we were left out the door just inside the turnstyles and i felt very special lol. I spotted a crowd so grabbed ash and ran and saw that sleeping beauty was doing a meet and greet just before you enter the park. I saw this a lot this week. She was really lovely and made a big fuss of ash and her cinderella dress. We were doing the princess meal today and i really hoped that if sleeping beauty was there it would be her as i have previously seen pics of and heard of a really miserable aurora and didnt want to meet her.

disneylandparisnov09part1112.jpg

we made our way down main st.

disneylandparisnov09part1116.jpg

my mam had a quick look in the shops as she was searching for a red tin she had seen. this got old really quick just ask emma :sad2: We went to fantasyland and went on snow white and ash hated it. she said it was scary and she didnt want to go on it again. We went on peter pan although it took a bit of convincing but she decided that one wasnt scary. Next up was ashleighs fave ride potc but again she decided she doesnt like it anymore. She loves the ride just not the drops. She did go on it once a day though bless her.

My aunt rang to meet up but it was almost time to go to the princess meal so we said we would meet up later. We went into the shop near the auberge and ash picked out a princess lanyard starter kit and a snow white pin.

We went into the auberge and ash was first to meet cinderella. I didnt know i had to leave the buggy outside so i had to go back out with it and when i came in ash had her pics taken and all. I wasnt pleased as i didnt have time to fix her or tell her smile with your teeth lol

Mariescamera178.jpg

We loved the auberge. Ash loved loved loved the mice and they were dancing around with them.

disneylandparisnov09part1118.jpg

disneylandparisnov09part1142.jpg

We met Belle and the prince, who were lovely.

disneylandparisnov09part1132.jpg

Mariescamera185.jpg

Snow white also really lovely

Mariescamera189.jpg

Mariescamera190.jpg

Aurora who of course was the miserable one. She came over and ash got really shy which she does a lot with people never mind characters now. I said come down and speak to sleeping beauty so ash came down and pointed across the room and said look the mice are over there. Aurora was not amused and said ugh fine under her breath and moved on after a quick pic.

Mariescamera187.jpg

The other princesses more than made up for it. We had a lovely table right next to the fireplace and saw belle and the prince dance. Me and ash loved our food except for the starters but i was expecting that. My mam ate nothing it was such a waste. My aunt came into us to see what was taking so long so she ate the end of my mams dessert as she had been waiting for hours at this stage and had nothing to eat :lmao:

disneylandparisnov09part1122.jpg

We watched the end of the mmp show. Ash had to stop every time it was on she loved it. We then headed over to the studios. We had missed stars and cars so i hoped we would see it later in the week.

disneylandparisnov09part1149.jpg

We saw chip and dale come out for a meet and greet. Ash ran over to them and had a cuddle. Never mind the hat lol its mine she decided it was warmer than hers.

disneylandparisnov09part1150.jpg

disneylandparisnov09part1151.jpg

Then we saw emma and krya, it wouldnt be a character scrum without them lol. Next we met minnie.

disneylandparisnov09part1154.jpg

We had been waiting for stitch live so went to see that. Fantastic as always and next up was playhouse disney. We all loved this it was great. Emma and kyra were there as well so we watched it together. We said goodbye as they were going to watch stitch live at this stage. Sulley wasnt at his meet but ash loves the green fella as she calls him so a pic was a must. Then we met donald.

disneylandparisnov09part1155.jpg

disneylandparisnov09part1160.jpg

We headed back to the main park. Again my mam wanted to go in search of the red tin and my aunt still hadnt eaten. Ash wanted to go on buzz and cried the whole time as she was fed up of the shops. I said i was taking her to buzz so my mam said she would look for the tin later and my aunt said she could learn to starve :rotfl: We all went on this and loved it as usual.

disneylandparisnov09part1163.jpg

We also went on orbitron. Ash didnt want me to let go of her so we stayed down low. My mam and aunt hate heights so i was shocked to see them up on top. They came off quite in shock and legged it when the cm asked did they want to ride again :rotfl2: They both kept their eyes closed and what happened is my aunt thought the lever was a hande and didnt realise she was making the rocket go up high :lmao:

disneylandparisnov09part1165.jpg

My mam and ash were exhausted and my aunt was starving so we decided to leave the park. We watched the tree lighting and headed to the village.

disneylandparisnov09part1168.jpg

We had a mcdonalds and walked back to the santa fe. My aunt wanted to go to the shop in the garage so she came with us. I quickly checked if the room was warm. It was freezing and the phone wouldnt connect me to reception so i went up to ask to have it fixed. I explained my child was sick tired and cranky so i would need it fixed now or be moved. I was told go back to the room someone will be there straight away. Thirty five minutes later i rang to reception and was told they were busy so i could either wait or move. I decided to move ash i really needed to get ash to sleep. I was told i could have a ground floor room in the next block. We go there and we were on the first floor so up a load of steps again. It was nice and warm so we unpacked and my mam went up to the shop. I got ash ready for bed. I saw a huge spider on the ceiling which fell on my bed. That got my attention so once my mam came back and got rid of him i had a look around as i have a phobia of spiders. I saw round black things on the wallpaper border. My mam poked them dont ask me why and beetle bug things started crawling out of everywhere. She killed 11 of them and reception wouldnt pick up the phone from me. Ash had fallen asleep so we had to stay there. We left the lights on and layed down by the end of the beds. I didnt sleep i just bawled my eyes out. I was so disgusted sleep was not an option.

Loving reading this and despite all your setbacks, it sounds a fabulous time was had.

Beautiful daughter.

You had a great day except for the hotel. Ash has great stamina to keep going all day, my Natasha has to have a sleep after lunch to recharge her batteries. You did well to get Ash on pirates. It used to be a favourite of Natasha's too, but yesterday, after asking to go on it, we had just gone inside when she didn't want to go any further. You never know what is going on in their minds. I wouldn't even try to take her on Snow White or Pinocchio. Looking forward to seeing your pictures & reading more.

that was one very full day - well done to you all, sorry the second room turned out to be bug heaven dont know how you managed to stay there - very brave! Looking forward to reading more. :banana::banana::banana:

i am in the middle of trying to make my pics into a video but got a bit stuck so i made a short video of ash meeting characters during this trip. Her faves were definately Jack Sparrow, Chip n Dale, Ariel and Belle. Although to be honest she loves all of them :rotfl2:

Thanks for watching

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Om8OcD-SP2o

So Jealous you met Beast, and the ugly step sisters, and street rat style Aladdin,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter