• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Secret Life of the American Teenager

yellowlabforever

DIS Veteran
Does anyone watch the show?

I do. I love it. New episodes Monday :woohoo: I can't wait. I've been following the show since its beginning.

I watched the first season, and I really liked it *Ashamed* but the second season I started to watch and it just became a whiny teenage soap opera. It was from the beginning too but atleast it had some heart.

I watched the first season, and I really liked it *Ashamed* but the second season I started to watch and it just became a whiny teenage soap opera. It was from the beginning too but atleast it had some heart.

I agree.
I loved the first season, but I stopped watching it during the second season

Amy is really starting to get on my nerves. Especially her last whinefest. "I'm missing out on everything!" She has a BABY. She needs to grow up.

Amy is really starting to get on my nerves. Especially her last whinefest. "I'm missing out on everything!" She has a BABY. She needs to grow up.

Yeah and I guess thats the way she ALWAYS was, but the first season had a reason for it. They need to change her character so she becomes more mature. You think having a baby would help with that...

Yeah and I guess thats the way she ALWAYS was, but the first season had a reason for it. They need to change her character so she becomes more mature. You think having a baby would help with that...
During the first season it was annoying, but you sort of understood why. Now she's just coming across as a whiney little brat. I think her mother needs to slap a little sense into her. haha

During the first season it was annoying, but you sort of understood why. Now she's just coming across as a whiney little brat. I think her mother needs to slap a little sense into her. haha
I think a kick would be a little more effective.

I totally agree. She has gone completely crazy. She has to learn to grow up cuz she has a baby.

I think this show is so stupid. I watch it because it's just so stupid and it's a good laugh. All they ever say is sexsexsexsexsexsexsexsex. Plus the characters are bad actors and extremly obnoxious. Just sayinn'.

I've been watching it from the start too! It has gotten unrealistic, and a bit whiney but I want to see what happens next. I missed the preview, but I'm sure it's awesome!

I love this show. Sure, the plots are getting old and the acting can be bad, but it makes for great conversation with my mom. We watch it together, and call my grandma to talk about it.

I watch it for kicks.
And mostly because when I watch a tv show, I watch it until I don't have time to watch it and I get behind more than 2 episodes.

This show will probably not last for me much longer.

I can't wait :-) But the plotline is really unrealistic. I still love to watch it though :D

I think this show is so stupid. I watch it because it's just so stupid and it's a good laugh. All they ever say is sexsexsexsexsexsexsexsex. Plus the characters are bad actors and extremly obnoxious. Just sayinn'.
I think that's what ABC Family is going for. How many times they can say sex in 1 hour.

I tried to count once, I got to 24 before I lost count.

I can't wait :-) But the plotline is really unrealistic. I still love to watch it though :D
That's so true. That stuff would never happen in real life. The teen pregnancy thing could happen but all the other drama with Ricky and why Grace thinks her dad died, none of that could ever happen in real life. And I'm also excited to watch the show Make It or Break It that's after Secret Life.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter