• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Secret Is Out!

rcymrcym

RCYMMolly
Right now, my daughter is in the middle of a scavenger hunt to celebrate our adoption and forever family day. :hug: The last stop is the Disney store at the mall where she finds out we leave for Disney in 10 days!

So far we have been to the bank where she deposited money for the trip she doesn't know about.
Chick-Fil-A because that is where we have dinner every Tuesday.
We stopped by the house so that she could find a clue and change into her princess dress
Next is a stop at LibbyLu to get all girlied up.
Then to the photographers for pictures of our day.
Then to the Disney store for the big surprise!

I don't know who is more excited, me or her!:woohoo:

Congrats!!! I too was adopted at the age of 3 and enjoyed it so much when my mom and dad did special things for me just to let me know how special and important I was to them. I am 19 and getting married next month and too this day on May 19 (the day the adoption was finalized) they always do something extra special for me. This will make her feel like a million bucks!! That sounds so wonderful!! You must post again after the fact and let us know how everything went!!

So at the stroke of 6:00 this evening we walked into the Disney Store and my girl chose a little stuffed cat and took it up to the counter. When she got there, the manager came over with balloons and said here ya go, and handed her a personalized invitation from Cinderella to join her at Disney World next week!

She really didn't know what to say.

And then, after she got it and jumped around a bit saying Yeah! she whispered in my ear.

"Can I still get the stuffed kitty cat?"

You just never know, I guess.

But what a beautiful day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter