THE SECOND "6 WEEK PLEDGE!"

I pledge to try and loose 8lb in the next 6 weeks. After that I will struggle for the next 2 weeks as I will be in WDW! :yay:

Karen

My second pledge time. I lost 11lb in 6 weeks and i think the fact i have changed my whole eating lifestyle will mean i can still lose some without finding it that hard (i hope)
My final goal weight is 14 st and i am 15st 2 at the moment so i will pledge 10lb in 6 weeks i think.

:thumbsup2

I lost 5 out of my 6 lbs that I pledged, but since then it all went to pot so I think I put on 3-4 lbs so am almost back to square one! Doh!!

So, this time, starting tomorrow (my weigh in's are on Wed nights) I want to lose 8 lbs in 6 weeks.
Eek!

Hi

Thanks for organising this again. I didnt manage my pledge due to being naughty and changing over diets.

I pledge to lose 18 ibs.

My first weigh in will be on Tuesday, as I can only make my classes two weekly unless you want me to write it in two weeks time?

Thanks again!

mandymouse said:
Well I was useless in the last pledge, so for this one I pledge to lose 7lbs :)

I was the same lol! My problem was being naughty in the evenings and having that glass of wine! :guilty:

angel659 said:
Hi

Thanks for organising this again. I didnt manage my pledge due to being naughty and changing over diets.

I pledge to lose 18 ibs.

My first weigh in will be on Tuesday, as I can only make my classes two weekly unless you want me to write it in two weeks time?

Thanks again!
Michelle,
if your getting weighed this tuesday, you can post your loss on the new week 1 post, if after that you are getting weighed every 2 weeks thats fine as you can post when you get weighed. :goodvibes good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter