The Seas with Nemo and Friends

WDWtinkbell1982

15 WDW trips and counting....
Has anyone been on the new attraction The Seas with Nemo and Friends yet? Would you give it a thumbs up? Tell me what you think.....

It was a cute ride. It wasn't amazing, but it was a nice change and one that IMO was needed. If the line isn't too bad I would absolutely suggest riding it, though if the wait time is a bit crazy, you can skip it.

I like it a LOT.

Big improvement over the former (nearly devoid of guests) Living Seas.

You have some info confused, however.

The name of the WHOLE PAVILION is now, "The Seas with Nemo and Friends."

The new RIDE itself, that can be ridden on the way into the full pavilion, is the Finding Nemo "Clamobile" attraction.
It is a very beautiful, high-tech DARK RIDE (not "thrill ride") than can be enjoyed by everyone in the family.

We rode it back in November and loved it! We don't have kids and still loved it. It's quite magical and I love the way the Nemo characters are in with the real fish. I'll give it my thumbs up. :thumbsup2

PamNC

We loved it! Not a thrill ride by any means, but really cool! DS loves Nemo and loved to see the characters mixed in with "real" fish!:thumbsup2

If there is little or no wait it is a cute attraction, but I would not stand in line to do this unless I had a small Nemo lover who really had to see it.

We rode this back in January and our (at the time) ten-month-old daughter absolutely loved it. The day we were there the ride was a walk-on so that bumped it up a notch or two in my book.

Can you Fast pass Nemo? Should this be done before getting FP for Soarin'? (We got FP for Soarin' first last year because it was the newest addition)

Can you Fast pass Nemo? Should this be done before getting FP for Soarin'? (We got FP for Soarin' first last year because it was the newest addition)

No FP for Nemo.

Get your FP for Soarin' first, then go next door to The Seas and ride Nemo Clamobiles and/or Turtle Talk while you wait.

I thought it was just very average. It reminded me alot of the Mexico ride where you watch video screens, but the end is cool to see the characters swim with the real fish. I wouldn't wait in line for it though.

We'll be going in a couple of weeks with my Grandpa. He uses a scooter to get around and can only walk short distances. He can't do the moving sidewalk thing. Are the Clamobiles the continuous omnimover type and if so will they stop the ride like they do at Spaceship Earth and Haunted Mansion.

(By the way...sorry everyone when that happens...I feel bad that we might be ruining everyone's ride a little so that Grandpa can get on but he loves Disney just as much as the rest of us.)

it's an omnimover attraction.

115304945-L-1.jpg

and when i'm photographing an attraction, sometimes i pray it'll stop at the right time so i can get a better shot.

Funny you should ask about ECV/Wheelchair access on this ride. There was a wheelchair waiting to load when we were there last week and I overheard the CM explaining how cool it was that they had a special Clammobile just for wheelchairs. The person with the older woman in the wheelchair was commenting on how great Disney had been at accomodating the handicapped woman. He did, however, say that the ECV was too large to fit on the ride.
Hope this answers your question! :goodvibes

I just got back from a long weekend trip with DD4. She loved this ride and once she rode it once, begged to go on it again. So we trekked out to the front, got on the line again and rode again. It's a nice, cute ride with interesting visual effects. The line moves quickly and the 2nd time, even though the line was out the door and wrapped around the water feature in front, it moved quickly and it only took us 15 minutes to get back on.

We are going in June and my DDs (6 and 3) are VERY excited about this ride. Two years ago when we were last there, it was still under construction, so we were unable to go in....my DDs were sad because they love going to the aquarium at home. I have a feeling this ride is going to be just like Figment, whenever they go on that ride, we have to go back on at least 2 more times before we leave the park....:lmao:

I love this ride (and I'm 30) and next to Soarin and Test Track it's my favorite ride in Today..err..Future World.

--Mr. DB

36 year old guy here giving Nemo a big thumbs up. I thought it was absolutely adorable. The theming was great!

We saw Turtle Talk with Crush and rode the Nemo ride. Turtle Talk was much better; it was interactive and the kids loved it. The Nemo ride was kind of boring. If there's no line, go ahead and do it. But if you had to wait I'd say don't bother.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter