• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Seas Aqua Tour

GirlDreamer

DIS Veteran
I'm really tempted to book this tour as I've heard a lot of good stuff about it and it's also my DBFs dream to swim with sharks. So my question is, does anyone know what times the tours are offered at?

My husband did this a couple of years ago. I can't remember the exact time, but I'm thinking somewhere around 1:00. I just remember that we had time to do all the major rides in future world, plus eat lunch at Sunshine Seasons. I'm also thinking that they have a couple of different times to choose from.

My husband had a fabulous time. When we got home, he immediately signed up for scuba classes and is now a certified diver with about 20 dives logged so far :thumbsup2

I just booked for December 19th...tour officially starts at 12:30PM, but we were told to meet at the Epcot gates at 12:00PM. As far as I know, that is the only start time they offer now. If you call (407) WDW-TOUR, they can answer all your questions.

It's offered daily at 12:30. They say be there to check in by 12 but they can't take you in early since the Dolphin tour is right before it. It is over by 3:00. Since it does not require a theme park ticket to participate it might be a nice thing to do on a non park day of you have one.

I did it a few weeks ago and it was incredible. The sharks and rays tend to stay down low but the turtles and fish are more daring. Book it...you'll love it. :thumbsup2

Thank you guys! I prefer to know in advance if I can so I know what day(s) to ask for. Especially since I have to call from UK as it's a bit more expensive to make international calls.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter