The Sea Witch Stole My Voice! Our Two Week Land and Sea Adventure! COMPLETE 4/12

Discussion in 'Completed Trip Reports' started by Lifelong_Dreamer, May 31, 2009.

1. racefanof88

racefanof88 DIS Veteran

Love the update Lessa. When I saw the outfit I thought it was 1984 again :lmao: I wonder if she has ever heard of a strapless bra?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. emmaca

emmaca Mouseketeer

4. emmaca

emmaca Mouseketeer

"Hi Beth !! I am looking forward to Lessa's TR and the colorful additions from the Boros. Grimm!!!! I soooo enjoyed meting you both !! But I felt like you were already Old Friends !!"

Hi Rosie, I as well enjoyed meeting you, it did feel like we were old friends, meeting again after a long while.

5. cmp1111

cmp1111 DIS Veteran

:rolleyes: :rotfl:

Thank goodness!

Beth, you rebel! :rotfl2:

Yikes!

:goodvibes

::yes::

Hey, she's got some lime green going. :rotfl:

Awww... :cloud9:

Awesome job as always! :goodvibes

6. PopArtGal

PopArtGal Mushu's Best Gal Pal

I was not impressed with WGP express either.

We won't go back.

7. Disneyland_Mama

Disneyland_Mama <marquee><font color=peach>His head instantly infl

Ooh.... who did you meet? popcorn::

8. Lifelong_Dreamer

Lifelong_Dreamer DIS Veteran

Thanks! Great to see you!

:rotfl:

I am sure that if I had ordered something else I would have been much more impressed. I had just read so much about how amazing that mac and cheese dish was and to me it was not anything out of the ordinary. I could have had the same thing up here. I did really like Mom's pizza.

I wouldn't completely discount WPE, perhaps just don't order the mac and cheese. :rotfl:

The day isn't even over yet, that was just the beginning! We were like energizer bunnies that day, we just kept going and going. :rotfl:

I was looking forward to an ice cream but that line was just so long and we had a schedule to keep that day so I passed promising myself to try again another day.

I have another bird story later on in the trip. :scared:

I was looking forward to it which is perhaps part of the problem, I had such high expectations that I was bound to be disappointed. :confused3

Welcome and thanks for reading!

Not as popular as you Jo!

I was very surprised that Mom lasted so long as she did as she got barely any sleep the night before.

9. Lifelong_Dreamer

:rotfl: Maybe she thought that the exposed bra straps enhanced the look of her outfit?

Not true, I am posting some of your pictures in the next update.

This is true, sometimes I have to take the same picture several times to get one where her eyes are open. :rotfl:

That's true, I forgot about the balloon ride.

Isn't she? The funny thing is that last July when we were flying home from BC I had a sharp metal nail file that my grandma had given me in my shorts pocket. I forgot I had put it there and so I still had it on me when we went through airport security. They didn't detect a thing and so I was able to board the plane with a possible weapon. Mom on the other hand is a real danger with her tube of toothpaste!

Maybe she's a Diser! Hope she doesn't read my report. :rotfl:

I would go back but just order the pizza instead. ;)

Yes that was a huge relief, I was in major panic mode!

:rotfl:

Well we got to meet everybody's favourite stateside Brit!

10. GeminiAngel

GeminiAngel DIS Veteran

Great opener!!! The panic you must of felt when you forgot your purse! :scared1:

I'll tell ya, that mac & cheese really does look good, but looks can be deceiving.

I just don't know about that new Characters in Flight. I hate, hate, hate, heights!!!

11. Lifelong_Dreamer

Oh yeah, I was majorly panicked. I had $500 cash in there plus all my credit cards. :scared: Good thing I left it on the counter and the JetBlue rep found it, I can only imagine what might have happened if it had been left somewhere else. :scared1:

The mac and cheese was decent, just regular mac and cheese, I was just expecting something more. I am a fan of "different" or more uniquely flavoured mac and cheeses.

12. lisalonglash

lisalonglash <font color=green>I have a <font color=teal>thing

Hi Lessa! :wave: I found your TR :banana: What a great start! I'm soooo glad you got your purse back - I would've been freaking right out :scared1: I think it's wonderful that your mom (hi Beth! :wave:) is posting on your TR :thumbsup2

Can't wait to read more and see more great pictures!!! :woohoo:

13. hollyluvsdisney

hollyluvsdisney I was a Disney bride! Married at the Boardwalk on

Great start! I can only imagine how freaked out you were nearly losing your purse! Glad you managed to get it back without any problems. :goodvibes

I LOVE Wolfgang Puck Express, but I have to admit your mac and cheese didn't look so hot. I've read a lot of good reviews about that dish too, I wonder if they changed the recipe recently?

14. bound2travel

bound2travel DIS Veteran

Hey Lessa and Beth,

I so enjoyed meeting both of you at the Dole Whip/Spectro/Wishes/Haunted Mansion meet. When I got home, I read your PTR and have been waiting patiently (not) for you to return to read your TR. I so hope you had a great cruise - I was worried about the weather.

By the way, when I pulled up the TR page, I saw the title and wondered if it was you. Then I saw your name under the title. Hope you are feeling better.

Kristi

15. Lifelong_Dreamer

Not only was all my money in there but it was my favourite purse too!

Yep, Mom even figured out how to post a picture all on her own. :thumbsup2

I was very lucky with my purse, I was so happy that nothing was missing from it.

I was super disappointed with the mac and cheese but I had several meals later in the trip that really made up for that one little disappointment. :goodvibes

Hi Kristi! It was so much fun getting to hang out with you that night. I love that a group of us hung around after the meet to go watch Wishes and ride the Haunted Mansion.

Well my voice is still very raspy but I can speak clearly enough that I am at work tonight although everybody has been making fun of how I sound. :rolleyes: Saturday was the worst though, I could barely talk. :sad2:

I'm still not sure if I caught this at WDW due to the nasty weather or if I caught it on the cruise. I guess I will never know. :confused3

16. Lifelong_Dreamer

I just ordered my photopass cd! Yes we were originally in a share but there was some confusion on Mom's part and so we ended up having to order our own cd. Good news though is that we should have it in a couple days if it is delivered as quickly as it was the past two years. I really need it before I post about our next park day. I still have two updates to write about the first day though so there should not be a delay in the report! :goodvibes:thumbsup2

17. jordanyosh

jordanyosh DIS Veteran

Hey I'll stick around as long as it takes...:thumbsup2 Delay or no delay.popcorn::

18. Lifelong_Dreamer

You're awesome Jordan!

19. englishrose47

englishrose47 DIS Veteran

Me too Lessa!!

20. Loafmastermom

Loafmastermom Always planning for a trip

i'm here! and i'm caught up...and Mom is here! bonus!

thought about you guys when i drove by penguins ice cream little hut thingy last weekend. :goodvibes

21. Lifelong_Dreamer

:laughing: So you found it :thumbsup2