• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Scrollie and Bacon Tour: 2011 - Okay, Tag Fairies - THIS MEANS WAR! Anyone...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here goes nuthin':

Have some:
bacon.jpg

And here's some:
chocoloate_bs.jpg

And some
ththrum.jpg
to mix with
bacon.jpg
to wash it all down.

Will this help?
MONEY-CASH.jpg

Can kimmar have her stuff back?

PUHLEEEEEEZE???

I love to "fourth" your post, but I'm in work and I don't see any pictures. Imagine your post without pictures. Kind of boring. But I'm sure it's lovely when it does have pics.

I love to "fourth" your post, but I'm in work and I don't see any pictures. Imagine your post without pictures. Kind of boring. But I'm sure it's lovely when it does have pics.
To give you a visual...

There's a mound of bacon... a mound of chocolate... a picture of Capt. Jack looking for some rum (had to keep it PC) and some Diet Coke with bacon (of course...) to mix with it...

And a pile of cash.

To give you a visual...

There's a mound of bacon... a mound of chocolate... a picture of Capt. Jack looking for some rum (had to keep it PC) and some Diet Coke with bacon (of course...) to mix with it...

And a pile of cash.

Sounds like Heaven! (thanks for the visual)

1.gif
Morning, everyone!

You know how sometimes you wake up wanting to do something special, but you can't think of anything to do? So, you kind of hope something inspires you, right?

Yesterday, I woke up thinking I really wanted to do something
1.gif
AWESOME
1.gif
, but I couldn't figure out what I could possibly do that would really be special for anyone. We already have colored tags, scrolling tags, fun pictures... I couldn't think of anything that would wow anyone. So, I flitted from here to there on the DIS looking for inspiration...

And then...

And then I came upon this thread and RIGHT THERE IN FRONT OF ME:
1.gif
AWESOME!!!
1.gif
Kimmar067 had a simple request, and it would be AWESOME!

Well, I couldn't pass it up. I just knew that granting this one simple request would be an awesome experience for her... and maybe be awesome for some of you bacon-lovin' DISers, too. ;)

:teeth:

1.gif

1.gif
[COLOR=#0eac0]Morning, everyone![/COLOR]

[COLOR=#0eac0]You know how sometimes you wake up wanting to do something special, but you can't think of anything to do? So, you kind of hope something inspires you, right?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#0eac0]Yesterday, I woke up thinking I really wanted to do something
1.gif
AWESOME
1.gif
, but I couldn't figure out what I could possibly do that would really be special for anyone. We already have colored tags, scrolling tags, fun pictures... I couldn't think of anything that would wow anyone. So, I flitted from here to there on the DIS looking for inspiration...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#0eac0]And then...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#0eac0]And then I came upon this thread and RIGHT THERE IN FRONT OF ME:
1.gif
AWESOME!!!
1.gif
Kimmar067 had a simple request, and it would be AWESOME![/COLOR]

[COLOR=#0eac0]Well, I couldn't pass it up. I just knew that granting this one simple request would be an awesome experience for her... and maybe be awesome for some of you bacon-lovin' DISers, too. ;)[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#0eac0]:teeth:[/COLOR]

1.gif
:faint: YOU ARE REAL!!!!
surprised-013.GIF

I feel like I've just seen :santa:.

No really... I've always believed in you, but all my beliefs were waivering because I've never been gifted!

We :love: kimmar, and just want her to be happy... AND for her to finish her trippie.

Help a sister out!

1.gif
Morning, everyone!

You know how sometimes you wake up wanting to do something special, but you can't think of anything to do? So, you kind of hope something inspires you, right?

Yesterday, I woke up thinking I really wanted to do something
1.gif
AWESOME
1.gif
, but I couldn't figure out what I could possibly do that would really be special for anyone. We already have colored tags, scrolling tags, fun pictures... I couldn't think of anything that would wow anyone. So, I flitted from here to there on the DIS looking for inspiration...

And then...

And then I came upon this thread and RIGHT THERE IN FRONT OF ME:
1.gif
AWESOME!!!
1.gif
Kimmar067 had a simple request, and it would be AWESOME!

Well, I couldn't pass it up. I just knew that by granting this one simple request would be an awesome experience for her... and maybe be awesome for some of you bacon-lovin' DISers, too. ;)

:teeth:

1.gif

:worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship:

Personally, I think you did a Wonderful job granting Kimmar her wish! :wizard:

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

OMG, Kim.... You didn't just mess with the Tag Fairy, you messed with the Tag Queen! :lmao:

Best Thread EVER!!!

Tag Fairy, you are AWESOME!!! :rotfl2:

1.gif
Well, thank you ::: preen :::

I was inspired, though, by Kim's total awesomeness. I'm soooo happy, and quite proud of myself
1.gif
squeeeee
1.gif

:eek: Two visits to one thread! :goodvibes
Never thought I'd live to see the day...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter