The Running Thread—2023

Fun Friday QOTD: You can only have one for free for life. Annual Pass to WDW in FL only or Free Disney races at all parks plus free resort stay at moderate level resorts for race weekends.

ATTFFQOTD: I think I am going to go with the AP for life just because I don't know if I would really be able to run every Disney race.

March Totals
Total Miles - 119.65 mi
Total Time - 16:39:17 h:m:s
Average Pace - 8:21 /mi
Avg HR - 140 bpm

Another month that just flew by, we closed on a new townhome several weeks back and moved into the new place earlier this week. This morning was the first run and it is going to take a little time to get used to my new routes and planning of runs based on distance.

Fun Friday QOTD: You can only have one for free for life. Annual Pass to WDW in FL only or Free Disney races at all parks plus free resort stay at moderate level resorts for race weekends.

ATTFFQOTD: I think I am going to go with the AP for life just because I don't know if I would really be able to run every Disney race.
ATTQOTD: free race entry, no question. The free resort stay alone more than offsets the cost of buying an AP.

ATTFFQOTD: free races with resort stay! I usually stay value, so moderate would be an upgrade. I don’t mind paying for my AP if I can have free races and hotels.

March 2023 totals

Distance: 102.72 km/63.84 miles
Duration: 12h10
Cross training, including yoga: 1h13

My lowest mileage month in years and I'm 100% fine with that. It's put less stress on the other aspects of my life.

Still debating which races I'll do in the next 2 months as well. I might just concentrate on Base training.

Last edited:

March 2023 totals
Distance: 200.3km (125mi)
Average pace: 6m26s/km (10:22/mi)
YTD: 550km on 2023km

I ran… and all I can think to add right now is I am going to Disney in twelve days.

ATTQOTD: Races+resorts at all parks. I can always choose to buy a ticket if I want to visit the parks around the races.

March totals
A241C054-5BF5-41F5-8F34-9D960F68EEA6.jpeg
Made it to 100, barely but it counts. With no races on the calendar until wine and dine and limited time March had no long runs, only 5 milers.

ATTQOTD April goal would be 100 miles and put back in the weekly long run, we’ll see what happens

ATTFFQOTD Races and resorts for sure, just MW and W&D are more than my AP. I would love the opportunity to run DL and DLP

Maybe not the thread for it, but stay safe Midwest and Great Plains friends, there's some very nasty weather coming your way right now. Tornadoes in Arkansas and Illinois right now.hkqzpszar3ra1.png

March Miles = 116

Pretty low number for me for a March. I was somewhat challenged (translation -> motivated) to do anything over 6 miles this month. But I still ran 22 of the 31 days. I anticipate April to be pretty low, since I will be in FL for a week for the Toy Story 10 miler. Besides the race, I am not sure how much I'll run this trip.

January Miles = 113
February Miles = 113

2023 Total = 342

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter