DSC00875.jpg

The views-
DSC00874.jpg

DSC00873.jpg

DSC00872.jpg

Beach Club room 5702 (concierge).

Looking right, towards BCV and Epcot.
edit1.jpg

Looking straight out off of balcony towards bus stop.
edit2.jpg

DS7 sitting on balcony and reading while we unpack.
edit3.jpg

Does anybody know how I can get a room at the Poly, like this: Sorry for the bother & wrong thread :confused3
395810515plWiju_ph.jpg

LEO_Magic said:
Does anybody know how I can get a room at the Poly, like this: Sorry for the bother & wrong thread :confused3
395810515plWiju_ph.jpg

It looks like one of the newly renovated rooms. When booking/checking in, ask if they have you assigned to one of the new rooms. :)

Here is a Boardwalk Villas standard view someone asked for. We were on the first floor so we had a patio and faced the entrance. There was a slight hill up to the driveway so you really couldn't see much of it. We had lots of feathered visitors.

99630BWV_view_1.jpg

99630bwv_view_2.jpg

We had lots of feathered visitors.
Cool birds ! We just ran into them while visiting the CBR one day. I found out they are sandhill cranes. They were walking around the CBR. They allowed us to walk right up to them----seem to have no or very little fear of humans. I got about 3 ft away and snapped pics.

MiaSRN62 said:
Cool birds ! We just ran into them while visiting the CBR one day. I found out they are sandhill cranes. They were walking around the CBR. They allowed us to walk right up to them----seem to have no or very little fear of humans. I got about 3 ft away and snapped pics.

We had a whole family of ducks also-I think there were 6 babies.

This was the view from our room at the Beach Club - Room 5682 Concierge :love:

WDW2006-1.jpg

These ones are from a GV room at the GF. We were in Big Pine Key on the first floor.
Looking straight ahead.
47b5d832b3127cce9278a2b11b6c00000026108AcM2LFwzcOP

Looking towards the Main Building.
47b5d832b3127cce9278a3e95bac00000026108AcM2LFwzcOP

View from room 2519 at the Beach Club Resort - booked a standard room and pretty much had a good view of the water; this is the quiet pool. It was literally a 5 minute walk to Epcot from this building.

100_0722.jpg

mirlow said:
These ones are from a GV room at the GF. We were in Big Pine Key on the first floor.
Looking straight ahead.
47b5d832b3127cce9278a2b11b6c00000026108AcM2LFwzcOP

Looking towards the Main Building.
47b5d832b3127cce9278a3e95bac00000026108AcM2LFwzcOP

Thanks for posting those photos! I'd like to see more standard view/garden view rooms from the GF.

Blondie said:
Thanks for posting those photos! I'd like to see more standard view/garden view rooms from the GF.

Here ya go. These pics are from our trip last August. We actually had 2 garden-view rooms side-by-side (DH and I in one, my parents in the other...). We were ground floor, Boca Chica on the end of the building that faces Narcoosee's.

Here is a view of our rooms from the outside... ours were the 4th and 5th balconies down on the ground floor...
vacationone056.jpg

View of Conch Key looking straight out of our balcony...
vacationone049.jpg

View of Narcoosee's looking straight out of our balcony and slightly to the right...
vacationone044.jpg

Looking out of our balcony to the extreme right...
vacationone045.jpg

And finally, looking just beyond Narcoosee's you could see the monorail and MK boat dock(s)...
vacationone048.jpg

Lovely rooms! Great garden view room locations... we never expected to see ANY of the lagoon!

BWV, room 3031(I think)
bwv.jpg

OKW, building 26
Not much of a view, but the kids loved watching the ducks swim in the puddles on the golf course.
okw.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter