* The Rides Picture Snaps *

adam12thjojo

Earning My Ears
In 2mnths, 1wk & 2dys (Not Like I'm Counting Down Or Anything) I Will Be Going With My Boyfriend (Adam), His Dad, His Dad's Partner, Boyfriends Uncle & Auntie To Disneyland For The Very First Time (It's Exciting!!) Obviously On Most Rides You Are Not Suppose To Have Cameras (Well Maybe Some You Can) But You Can't Get Decent Pictures Of The Silly, Funny, Scary Faces That Your Was Pulling On The Ride.

My Question Is;
How Much (Cost $ Dollars Or £ Pounds) Is The Pictures From The Photobooth At Disneyland? (Don't Know What They Are Called)

Joanne 19 ::MinnieMo

If I remember correctly it was around $20 for an 8 x 10? I could be wrong so hopefully someone who has been there recently can confirm.

DisneyLAND? Florida or California? This is the Florida area. If you scroll down on the main page a bit you will find the California area. They are more equipped to answer Disneyland questions.

That said, if you want all the ride photos, your best bet is the buy the photopass + and then you get all the photos you want for "free." :)

Ride photo packages are generally between $15-25, depending on which photos you get.

(btw, how much more time consuming is it to type a capital letter for every word?)

Thanks for the replies everybody

SmallFri112 - thanks for the comment, at least it was a rough estimate & an idea for me and adam :)
RaienStoirm - Sorry it's the Disneyland in Florida. How do you go about the photopass do you know? Is it expensive to do? The only pass we have purchased is the one for all the rides in Orlando, Florida, including Disneyland. I don't think as we booked the holiday with the holiday company (i wont mention as I don't know if its allowed to be published over this forum) we had the choice of having this option. We didn't know that I would be classed as a child in America (I feel young again)
SyracuseWolvrine - What do you mean by '.. depending on which photos you get.' You mean.. depending on ride? depending on the size that you request?
The comment you stated below your answer is not time consuming as I am a decent speed typer but however I wanted it to stand out & for people to see it was the main comment/question by adam12thjojo if you dont go by the names on the left hand side.

The reason people are confused is that the park in Florida is not referred to as Disneyland at all. That is the name of the California park. Photopass has different prices in Florida vs. California, so we needed to be sure where you were going to give accurate info. California is cheaper, as they have only 2 parks to take pictures in where Florida has 4 main parks plus 2 water parks.

The Florida parks are known collectively as Walt Disney World. Unlimited photopass can be purchased which includes as many shots as you choose to have taken of your party, as well as the rights to have them printed out as many times as you want. Otherwise you will need to purchase individual pictures which can be ordered any way from a single picture sheet on photo paper to a calendar page to having your shot printed on a coffee mug. If you plan to purchase multiple pictures to do a scrapbook or something it will probably be less expensive to just buy the unlimited package.

The unlimited package has recently increased in price but I believe it is over $200. Individual pictures will probably be about $20. Search on this site or other Disney-related sites for Photopass +. I think there are even stickies on the forums about it.

I'm confused by something else you said. "We didn't know that I would be classed as a child in America". It sounds like you have bought some sort of Orlando Fun Card that includes admission to Disney parks as well as non-Disney parks. I hope that you're not saying that you purchased child admission tickets. You are not young enough for that option - you have to be less than 10 years old at WDW for child tickets.

If you do have adult tickets but are just saying that you can't legally drink alcohol in the United States and so are considered a child in that respect, then yes that is correct.

And FWIW, you can take photos on the rides yourself. You can have cameras on most all of the rides, just no flash photography or video lighting for the dark rides. The policy on cameras/videoing in shows varies and they'll let you know what is or is not allowed.

The rides that do take photos have packages that start at $15US.

Thanks for the replies everybody

SmallFri112 - thanks for the comment, at least it was a rough estimate & an idea for me and adam :)
RaienStoirm - Sorry it's the Disneyland in Florida. How do you go about the photopass do you know? Is it expensive to do? The only pass we have purchased is the one for all the rides in Orlando, Florida, including Disneyland.

That is what I assumed you meant, hence my question. You are visiting DisneyWORLD (Florida) not DisneyLAND (California). On here we tend to just say WDW (short for Walt Disney World).

Anyway if you want all the pics for "free" as I said, you have to buy the photopass +. It can be pre-ordered here. We bought it for our april trip and will be buying again for our September and December trips. It is expensive, but well worth it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter