the rides on top of the

low-key

14001, 60056, 224
stratosphere, anyone ever ride them ? I did but will never do it again, i didnt realize until then that Im terrified of heights :rotfl: . BTW my heart goes out to anyone who takes first trip to Vegas and stays there, what a dump and its way to far away from the action

I have ridden them and Oh Man do I agree with you about staying there! They can be fun, a nice little jolt of energy:cool1:

I've ridden the Big Shot twice. Love that one! Rode that one that looks like a skateboard that hangs out over the side. Was in the rear seat on that and it was scary enough! I can't imagine being in the front seats! Haven't done the newest one, the twirly, over-the-side thingy. That one would just make me sick with the twirling motion! Never got a chance to ride the rollercoaster when it was up there, as it was broken down both times I went up.

The rides are fun (and scary) enough, but it's just so expensive for the tower plus the rides!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter