The richards's 1st glimmer of the magic pre-trippie!

klo1986

Earning My Ears
hi all thought id do my 1st pre trippie 4 our 1st time 2 dlrp! wooooohoooooo!:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

as u can tell i am just a little bit excited! i shall introduce ourselves 1st.

katie(me-mammy) age 23 and the biggest disney fan in the family! i am absoulutely mad about tigger:love: have adored him 4 as long as i can remember! but my newest love has got 2 be captain jack sparrow! i am gonna make it my mission 2 find him!

steve (daddy) age 26 not really a disney fan but gonna try my best 2 convert him!

lewys age 6-nearly as excited as me about this trip, eager 2 meet buzz and mickey!

finley age 2-mickey and lightning mcqueen fan!

we travel from caerphilly, s.wales wednesday night 2 ashford and staying at the holiday inn ashford central overnight! we plan 2 eat at the harverster that evening then for an early night to catch the 10.28 am eurostar to disney the next morning!:thumbsup2

day 1:cool1:

we arrive at disney at 1.30pm, we are prob gonna have a wonder round the parks, then book in2 hotel cheyenne at round bout 5 ish and grab some dinner at the chuck wagon!

day 2:cool1:

brekkie-emh then whatever takes the flow, prob evening dinner at annettes

day 3:cool1:

same as day 2, evening dinner not decided yet but somewher i can use my hb standard vouchers! (we are on a budget!)

day 4:cool1:

same as day 3, hoping if the budget will allow 2 see bbwws, otherwise its another dinner at prob annettes or chuck wagon.

day 5:cool1:

last day in the park, lunch at the rainforest cafe, if budget allows again! then home at 17.30

well thats the plan folks! not sure if my 500 euros will stretch 2 do everything i want 2! if not its another excuse 2 go back!:laughing:

any tips or advice feel free 2 comment! and i will write my trip report when i come back! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I can feel your excitement :yay:

I hope you have a magical trip and look forward to reading all about it when you get back.

I am staying at Cheyenne next Saturday-I apologize in advance :rotfl:( see my pre-trip report!!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter