The Return of Aladdin to the Hyperion Theater!

TheAXIOM

Mouseketeer
From the Disneyland Resort website:

"Disney's Aladdin – A Musical Spectacular" is temporarily closed and is scheduled to return on December 12, 2008, so mark your calendar"

Anyone else rejoicing as much as I am?

ME ME!

I'm sad it's been closed. I love it (I'm a Broadway geek, I guess that's why?) and I wanted to see it this weekend...

See, this is TWO reasons for you to come down again for the winter!! (1. Christmas decorations ALL THE WAY down Main Street 2. Aladdin's back!!). No excuses for you! :)

aladdin is my all time faaaaavorite disney movie (other than nemo!!) and ive never had a chance to see it before at DCA, so im suuuuuper excited that its coming back!! thanks for the info! i was really sad that they had taken it down....so weeeeeeeeeeeeee:woohoo: !!!

I Am! We have missed it on our last 3 trips and I soooo want to see it. We have added an extra 1/2 day or so to our trip so we can head on over to DCA and see the 12 o'clock showing! :thumbsup2

Unfortunately, I can't rejoice because I'll be there in November when it is still shut down! I've never seen it but would love to. I hope to go to DLR again next year so maybe I can catch it then!

Ohh - how cool, I just checked the schedule and it is on the Friday/Saturday of my trip, so think we will go on the Saturday before heading to the airport. I love Aladdin, one of my fav's especially the Genie

How long does the show go for, and how far in advance should you turn up, can you pre-book??

Exciting now - so wish we had more time :lmao:

Amazing!!! I've only seen it once..and that was like a couple days before they closed the theater..and I was bummed when my sis told me they were putting something else in..but yea for Aladdin!!! I'm now going to make it a must see every time I go!! Thanks!!

Anyone know why it's closed for so long, if they are bringing it back? Any idea how long it will stay back? I love Aladdin, and have seen it many times.

cool! i definitely wanna see this! my sister-in-law's daughter performed in this aladdin show way back when...now she's busy with disney's new show...imagination movers!

Imagination movers, eh?
Care to shed some light on that? ;)

my SIL's daughter plays 'nina' on imagination movers...so cool watching someone you know on tv. i've only met her 2-3 times, but DH has known her for years now (she's DH's brother's wife's daughter...LOL!)...

Unfortunately, I can't rejoice because I'll be there in November when it is still shut down! I've never seen it but would love to. I hope to go to DLR again next year so maybe I can catch it then!

I totally agree with you. I am happy for the rest of you that will see it, but we will miss it.:sad1: Oh well. Just yet another reason to make a return trip!:laughing:

my SIL's daughter plays 'nina' on imagination movers...so cool watching someone you know on tv. i've only met her 2-3 times, but DH has known her for years now (she's DH's brother's wife's daughter...LOL!)...

You mean your niece?

SO, please tell me more about this show. Which park is it located in? How do you get tickets?

We'll be there 01/21 - 01/25/2009

thanks! :)

SO, please tell me more about this show. Which park is it located in? How do you get tickets?

We'll be there 01/21 - 01/25/2009

thanks! :)

it's in california adventure...you don't need tickets, from what i understand...just check the DL website and it'll say what day/times it's playing. i think it shows about 4 times a day.

Wow...I didn't even know the show WAS closed, and it's one of my very favorite things to do in DCA...and...we are going 12/12-12-16!!! :goodvibes So glad we won't miss Aladdin :thumbsup2

You don't have to get separate tickets, it's in DCA in the Hollywood section, near Tower of Terror, the Hyperion Theater. You just have to find out when the show times are, and be prepared to line up 30-60 min in advance (depending on the crowds that day). WELL worth seeing, it's a fantastic show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter