The REAL Longest Thread In Dis History Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
so my neighbor came over this morning to tell us that she went into her garage in the early morning like 4 and she found some guy sleeping in the garage.. I guess she called the cops and he got arrested but supposably thats not a first in this neighborhood... so I made sure to make dad lock up extra tight... and I made sure my door was locked so if someone does come in our house they cant get in my room... :sad2: :sad2:

but I think I am going to have a hard time sleeping tonight tho... :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

Just trying to make time go by faster....:goodvibes

That's what I do too. I'm doing it for Harry Potter right now! According to my count... 52 days until the last HP book. :goodvibes THEN I'll start counting down to Disney! It's too hard to count down to 3 different things(the HP movie too) at the same time, the numbers get all mixed up! :rotfl:

LOL

Hiw new book or is there a movie coming out?

BOTH!!!:rotfl:The book is about a week after the movie. I've asked for the day off when the movie comes out, then Friday-Monday off when the book comes out. I am going to be READING!!!! :lmao:

Who here watches the office?

The receptionist on the show is Pam and one of the girls, kind of like her arch enemy, name is Karent.

Well, today at work, the receptionist name is Pam and one of the ladies in the office is Karen...

Now, if there had been a Jim, the guy they both like, then that would have been hysterical....:rotfl:

I don't sorry Cuz!!! I think either Parla or Marshay does!

dlrp_cuties_tigger_013105.gif

for sis!!

Awwwwwwwww!!! Thank you Sis!!!!!!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

so my neighbor came over this morning to tell us that she went into her garage in the early morning like 4 and she found some guy sleeping in the garage.. I guess she called the cops and he got arrested but supposably thats not a first in this neighborhood... so I made sure to make dad lock up extra tight... and I made sure my door was locked so if someone does come in our house they cant get in my room... :sad2: :sad2:

but I think I am going to have a hard time sleeping tonight tho... :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

SO CREEPY!!! I wouldn't have slept!!!! I hope you did!!!!!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

You already for yard sale?

It wil be nice to make some extra spending money for Disney...:thumbsup2

Not ALL ready but partially ready. I just have boxes of things to get rid of. I am still putting things in the boxes as I straighten up other things. I will probably start on Monday and take a full three days to try and organize it all in the garage. DH hates getting things down from the attic so I will make it part of my birthday present to have him clean the attic out Saturday (I said when we bought the house that I would never go in the attic or the crawl space [BUGS!]) and then I'm going to my bff's house on Sunday for a Reike treatment.

Who here watches the office?

The receptionist on the show is Pam and one of the girls, kind of like her arch enemy, name is Karent.

Well, today at work, the receptionist name is Pam and one of the ladies in the office is Karen...

Now, if there had been a Jim, the guy they both like, then that would have been hysterical....:rotfl:

I'm still mad that Jim pooped on Karen. Pam doesn't deserve him!

I am so annoyed,

I signed up for Entertainment Weekly for a temporary subscription to enter a contest.

It was 9.95 for 25 issues or something like that.

It said, it would send you an email a month before it ends, to see if you wanted to continue or not.

I never received an email and they charged my credit card for 50 magazines for almost 48.00 on May 16th.

So, I just canceled it online and they are refunding me 43.47.

I should it expct it in 10-12weeks.

I just send a complaint letter to the customer service dept. I will be curious to see what they say. It said I should get a response in 2 business days..

Boy, am I angry!!! :headache:

Never ever enter a contest that you have to give a credit card number for. I had a problem with Entertainment Weekly once years ago. They gave free CDs or cassettes (that's how long ago) when you subscribed. They sent me cassettes instead of CDs so I had to pay to send them back and I cancelled. They ended up sending me the CDs but I never paid for anything other than postage.

I miss Roz...the big black lady.....she was so funny and nice...I don't care for the new lady....

What else changed?

Hey! I already posted my opinion on that! I just couldn't remember her name. I would actually watch it with DD when she was on. Now I see the new lady and it makes me mad so I leave the room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter