~ The Real Housewives of Orange County ~ Season 12~ 2017 ~ JULY 10th

Tamras fiancé gives me the creeps!

Are you talking about tonights episode? Because there were red flags thrown all over the place!!!

When Tamra and Eddie were eating sushi, and she's pouring her heart out, I swear he couldn't have looked so distant...like he was checking out a waiter over her shoulder! She says they get along great because they don't talk about their past. Well, of course, he'd have to come out.

On her FB she says the wedding is weeks away. I wouldn't be surprised if the excuse of it not happening is "her businesses" are keeping her way too busy. He NEVER talks about the wedding. On the show or even on twitter or his FB. Speaking of his FB.. he couldn't be more removed from her there. It's all about his dog and his working out.

She's so evil. What a role model huh, for her daughters? She moved those kids into his home. For them, I hope it works out.

Are you talking about tonights episode? Because there were red flags thrown all over the place!!!

When Tamra and Eddie were eating sushi, and she's pouring her heart out, I swear he couldn't have looked so distant...like he was checking out a waiter over her shoulder! She says they get along great because they don't talk about their past. Well, of course, he'd have to come out.

On her FB she says the wedding is weeks away. I wouldn't be surprised if the excuse of it not happening is "her businesses" are keeping her way too busy. He NEVER talks about the wedding. On the show or even on twitter or his FB. Speaking of his FB.. he couldn't be more removed from her there. It's all about his dog and his working out.

She's so evil. What a role model huh, for her daughters? She moved those kids into his home. For them, I hope it works out.

He is strange and creepy. He seems so FAKE!!!

I've said it before but her reminds me of one of the husbands on a Lifetime movie.

:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

She says they get along great because they don't talk about their past.

I thought this was odd. It seemed like last night's conversation was the first deep/meaningful conversation they ever had which was weird enough, but even weirder, he didn't seem the slightest bit interested in having a deep/meaningful conversation. And you want to marry this person? :confused3 I will give credit to Tamra that she finally realizes that she has a problem with her temper and the way she treats people. At least she recognizes it and maybe will try to get some help (she seems to know it comes from how she was raised and that it's not a good attribute).

I feel sorry for Heather. If Terry wasn't already in the dog house about their argument, he really blew it by telling those details to everyone. :sad2:

I'm amazed at how much Jim doesn't annoy me this season. Alexis, still does, but not him. I think about both Jim's and Vicky's attitudes/behaviors in the past and they're both definitely medicated with anti-anxiety pills or something -- especially Vicky who normally yells like a mad woman about everything.

I'm surprised that I like Lydia. I didn't think I would, but she's actually okay. I liked how kooky her mom was and how well they got along.

He is strange and creepy. He seems so FAKE!!!

I've said it before but her reminds me of one of the husbands on a Lifetime movie.

:lmao::lmao: Yes...those movies where his secret past comes out ~ and he's long gone with his Mr. lover ~ she sadly closes her gym and she goes all private investigator on him and tracks him down to give him the evil eye and yell "DONE"! Then we see her moving into yet another apartment saying she's a "free b***H" AGAIN, cracks open a Wine by Wives bottle, poors into a bedazzeled wine glass, crying (trying, but no tears coming as usual). And then her new date comes to the door...she opens it...and it's creepy Brooks with flowers, a mink coat on loan and a Hallmark card. :rotfl: Yeah, love me some Lifetime movies :thumbsup2

:lmao::lmao: Yes...those movies where his secret past comes out ~ and he's long gone with his Mr. lover ~ she sadly closes her gym and she goes all private investigator on him and tracks him down to give him the evil eye and yell "DONE"! Then we see her moving into yet another apartment saying she's a "free b***H" AGAIN, cracks open a Wine by Wives bottle, poors into a bedazzeled wine glass, crying (trying, but no tears coming as usual). And then her new date comes to the door...she opens it...and it's creepy Brooks with flowers, a mink coat on loan and a Hallmark card. :rotfl: Yeah, love me some Lifetime movies :thumbsup2

This is the post of the thread right here!!!

I am really liking Lydia!

I was prepared to really dislike her, but she is surprising me!

She seems very level headed and fair when it comes to the history between the other women.

I rewatched the episode last night. I thought Vicki and Brianna's chat was very rehearsed and fake. Vicki said something about having to leave because of her dinner plans and her daughter said something like "oh, the plans you made a ling time ago right?" It just seemed strange to me. It was almost like that morning Vicki told her "alright, you're going to come to my office and I'm going to say this and then that's when you say this." Maybe it's just because I know Vicki always wants to look good on camera so I'm skeptical.

one thing i noticed...vicki told tamra that she had the dinner plans for 6 months....when she was with brianna, brianna asked vicki if the people vicki was dining with were the people vicki met three months ago....and vicki said yes. therefore we see that vicki was lying.

Wine By Wives?

Neither of them are married? Or housewives?

I know it's a dumb detail to focus on but it bugs me. :scared:

Wine By Wives?

Neither of them are married? Or housewives?

I know it's a dumb detail to focus on but it bugs me. :scared:

It seems like out of all of the housewives shows that the only ones who actually are wives(meaning the majority of the cast) are the freaks on the NJ version.(The only one I really don't watch :rotfl:)

I know it's true. I think of all of the single women they have on these shows:
Bethanny NY
Kelly NY
Sonja NY
Carol NY
Jo OC
Gretchen OC
Danielle NJ
Kim Atlanta
Kandi Atlanta
Brandi BH
Kim BH

I know some of them started off married and ended up divorced within a season or two but its strange that they have single women on a show called Real Housewives. I know that most of them were married before but they weren't married when they started the show.

I have started watching this one again and I'm STUNNED by how different the women look than they did when they first started on the show! Well, Vicki and Gretchen in particular. I know Vicki has had some stuff done to her face and it looks AWFUL! What was she trying to accomplish?? And Gretchen looks weird too.

I have started watching this one again and I'm STUNNED by how different the women look than they did when they first started on the show! Well, Vicki and Gretchen in particular. I know Vicki has had some stuff done to her face and it looks AWFUL! What was she trying to accomplish?? And Gretchen looks weird too.

I agree. Gretchen looks very strange. In my opinion, she was very beautiful before. I don't understand why she would have had anything done, but she definitely did.

In Vicki's defense, I think she is still swollen and healing.

Gretchen's lips look ridiculous.

I hate to say it, but Lydia is growing on me. She seems a little spacey and loud, but she also seems to have a good heart. Her upbringing :cool1: The poor thing, she could have gone a different way in life, but she seemed to go the "good girl" route. I am liking her more and more each episode.

You forgot the part where they end up in the tub together in a very public display....::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter