~ The Real Housewives of Orange County ~ Season 12~ 2017 ~ JULY 10th

I saw that Gretchen Proposed to Slade.
Guess he is finally gainfully employed, so she is gonna hang on.
He gave her a ring after she asked him. LOL Good for her I guess.

I had no idea Slade's son was so ill. That is sad.

I need someone to help me understand something. We all know that Alexis bragged and exaggerated her wealth. However I never saw her being mean and cruel as I see the other ladies being. Am I missing something?

I need someone to help me understand something. We all know that Alexis bragged and exaggerated her wealth. However I never saw her being mean and cruel as I see the other ladies being. Am I missing something?

She's more passive aggressive I'd say. Not quite as direct with her nastiness.

If I remember correctly Tamara was upset because Alexis and Jim sided with Simon during the divorce and so Tamara mean girdled it because of it.

I have always liked Gretchen but the way she turned on Alexis was mean. I know she was desperate for Tamara's friendship but she betrayed her friend who stood by her side. I have lost all respect for her.

If I remember correctly Tamara was upset because Alexis and Jim sided with Simon during the divorce and so Tamara mean girdled it because of it.

I have always liked Gretchen but the way she turned on Alexis was mean. I know she was desperate for Tamara's friendship but she betrayed her friend who stood by her side. I have lost all respect for her.

Oh yeah, I forgot Jim and Alexis were friendly with Simon. That totally explain Tamara's problems with Alexis.

Tamra is insane...plain and simple. It's difficult watching her rants...embarrassing. Simon is so lucky to be done with that gold-digging shrew.

For my friends here, Tamra has warned viewers about Monday's episode on her FB page:

"After you watch tomorrows episode and you feel the need to to rip me a new ashole for saying "eddie's inner beaner just came out" know this....He calls me "his cracker or his honky" and I call him "my beaner" We're weird like that! Not racist!"

And "If I was any happier I would be ****ting sugar!"

As Heather would say "oh my~!" :happytv:

ETA: Oh, she deleted that post after getting nasty comments and she also deleted a post that said "This "honky" is tired after cleaning the floors and the restrooms" which also got nasty posts....

She then posted this:

"tomorrow is another great episode of RHOC. I will be going into hiding after the show! LOL does my big mouth qualify me for the witness protection program?"

Backpeddling....damage control...she's her own worst enemy.

For my friends here, Tamra has warned viewers about Monday's episode on her FB page:

"After you watch tomorrows episode and you feel the need to to rip me a new ashole for saying "eddie's inner beaner just came out" know this....He calls me "his cracker or his honky" and I call him "my beaner" We're weird like that! Not racist!"

And "If I was any happier I would be ****ting sugar!"

As Heather would say "oh my~!" :happytv:

ETA: Oh, she deleted that post after getting nasty comments and she also deleted a post that said "This "honky" is tired after cleaning the floors and the restrooms" which also got nasty posts....

She then posted this:

"tomorrow is another great episode of RHOC. I will be going into hiding after the show! LOL does my big mouth qualify me for the witness protection program?"

Backpeddling....damage control...she's her own worst enemy.

Eddie may be ok with it, but many Americans will not. She's an idiot.

My only question is: Why did Alexis want to go to that awful party anyway? Oh, right, because it's in her contract!
It kinda seemed all fake to me. Especially when Tamra got up and started to pull out Alexis' chair and screaming for her to get out. And had they even eaten yet?

Also, what kind of selfish host was Tamra that she didn't even get up off the couch when her guests arrived? She just sat there!

One more thing, why does Vicki's hair always look unbrushed? It's a hot mess!

Wow, I finally watched last weeks' episode a couple days ago. Tamra, Gretchen, and Heather went after Alexis like she was their last dinner :scared:. I don't have any respect for any of those three, they are just mean, ugly, and rude. :scared:. Why was Heather going after Alexis so hard? She shouldn't have any beef with her :confused3. Heather is showing her true colors (I haven't really liked that gold digger from the start anyway). I hope she likes her non-cover, not a household name, bittcch status :snooty:!

Wow, I finally watched last weeks' episode a couple days ago. Tamra, Gretchen, and Heather went after Alexis like she was their last dinner :scared:. I don't have any respect for any of those three, they are just mean, ugly, and rude. :scared:. Why was Heather going after Alexis so hard? She shouldn't have any beef with her :confused3. Heather is showing her true colors (I haven't really liked that gold digger from the start anyway). I hope she likes her non-cover, not a household name, bittcch status :snooty:!

I still like Heather. I think she just CANNOT stand Alexis, especially after the party when her friend snuck a piece of the cake and caused a ruckus.

I don't care what anyone does to her, I cannot feel sorry for Alexis. I think she deserves all the crap she gets.

I don't care what anyone does to her, I cannot feel sorry for Alexis. I think she deserves all the crap she gets.

Why? What has she done besides look like a bimbo for the first couple seasons (has anyone else noticed she's showing a lot less cleavage these days?) and being a dumb blonde? She hasn't been outright mean and ugly to anyone, has she? The women are going after her like rabid dogs. I don't get it. She seems to be in the same league moneywise as Tamra.

I think they were mad she would even come. I don't get that either. No, they have no right to be mean to Alexis but I think they were mad because there was so much tension and it ruined their night by her being there.

Why? What has she done besides look like a bimbo for the first couple seasons (has anyone else noticed she's showing a lot less cleavage these days?) and being a dumb blonde? She hasn't been outright mean and ugly to anyone, has she? The women are going after her like rabid dogs. I don't get it. She seems to be in the same league moneywise as Tamra.

Because I think she's an attention ***** that doesn't have the good sense of a turnip.

I still like Heather. Terry was on Jenny McCarthy's show Friday. Love him.

I think she was pretty nasty to Peggy. She's a passive aggressive. Her digs just built up and built up with the other ladies I think.

Lydia seems to have grown up this episode. Almost the voice of reason.......hmmm....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter