• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

~ The Real Housewives of Orange County ~ Season 12~ 2017 ~ JULY 10th

MaryAnnDVC said:
Anyone know when the reunion episodes are? They don't seem to be showing up any time soon on my DVR schedule. I thought they were usually the week after the season's final episode.

It's on July 10th. I think they skipped this week because of the holiday.

Brooks is creepy and fake!! I'm glad he called Tamara out. He should have called her out and dropped it and not go on about it. I'm gld vicky told Tamera off. Funny how Tamera didnt get all crazy on her, like vicky said she's not scared of Tamera. Tamera only goes after people who wont fight back or weaker people. Someone really needs to put her in her place!!!!

I like Eddie. He's calm. I hope he sees the light and dumps Tamera. I think he can do way better. She's just drama.Tam needs to butt out of everyone business. I think she LOVES stirring the pot and causing drama. I think she loves doing it cause she's evil, loves attention and likes being in the lime light. oh and she hated Jeena getting in her business but yet, she';s been in Slates, vicky, alexas, getchens just about everyones business. As you can tell i dont care for her. I think i even dislike her more than brookes-lol! I just think she's mean and a bully.

oh and Jim didnt want to discuss the issue at the party but Alexus told him to go ahead. Jim wanted to wait and I can now see why. Tamera had NO BUSINESS being at the table but again she has to be in everyones business. Glad Jim walked away and i see why he doesnt go around the drama, can u blame him.

oh i so wish Eddie and Gretchen ended up together. I like Gretchen:goodvibes

WOW.. well guess we shall see what happens next with Vickie .Hope she has dumped his behind by now.

If this is all true about not paying his child support, I would be embarrassed if I were Vicky. When she was blabbing about him buying her a fur coat and knowing he doesn't help support his children :sad2:
Maybe she didn't know then but she sure knows now, I would have to sell that coat and send his 3 year old the money!!!! Personally I would never wear a fur coat anyway :sad1:

P.S. He is an A..

REUNION SHOW PART 1 on TUESDAY, July 10th!!! Everyone better tune in!!! :thumbsup2

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-orange-county/season-7/reunion-part-1?cid=schedep

After the most dramatic season to date, the O.C. ladies come together again for laughter, fighting and tears. Alexis is in the hot seat when she demands an apology from the ladies for calling her phony. An all-out war results when Tamra, Heather, and Gretchen point out examples of Alexis' insincerity and Vicki comes to her defense. Meanwhile, Gretchen accuses Vicki of being a hypocrite regarding her relationship with Brooks, leaving Vicki feeling backed into a corner with almost no support.

Was the reunion recorded before or after the Brooks 20/20 episode aired? Please let it have been after! I want to see how Vicky defends his sorry butt.

I think Vicki has overdone the Botox/peels or whatever. I couldn't look at her.

I thought Vicki stood up for herself, but wasn't buying into the hypocrite accusations. She just has blinders on when it comes to Brooks.

It would have been great if someone walked on the set with a gigantic sign with the definition of hypocrite so perhaps Vicki would just admit she has been one. She's an intelligent woman but how can she not see & just admit she has done things she accused others of doing.

I LOVED Heather. She handles herself so well and she looked fantastic.

It looked like Tamara's hair was inspired by an Austin Powers' Fembot. What was she thinking?

Alexis, nice job of deflecting but it didn't work for me. BTW Alexis, it's not ok to just say someone's name differently. It's rude. I don't think she (or anyone) would want their name butchered because someone can't be bothered to say it correctly.

Whew! It was hard to get anything done today, once I discovered this topic thread and had to read each and every page! Watching the housewives is one of my guilty pleasures. I always think I wish I had lots of money, but apparently the old saying that money doesnt buy happiness is absolutely true.Brooks grosses me out...ugly...phony, with all of those weird cliched "romantic" things he says to Vicky...I think he makes Slade seem like a much better person! Brooks is everything that Vicky and Tamra flapped their gums over with Slade. I thought Vicky was a shrewd business woman, as her best quality, but she is stupid to allow him access to her money, her car, etc.
Eddie evidently doesnt/has never watched the show, or he would run from Tamara. She has to be surrounded by drama all the time, and if there isnt any, she will make it up. She lies and her version of an event never matches what actually happened.
I , too, liked Donn, and I think Terry is a very real, very nice man...and he really does make as much money as some of the others pretend they have, but he is still down to earth .
Leave Alexis alone! She really is mentally challenged.
Vicky being such a...bee..about her daughters marriage. A wedding is not about anyone but the couple. Grow up!
OK, thanks for allowing me to rant!

I agree with you about pretty much all of them.
Never looked at Alexis in this light but perhaps you are somewhat correct.
I am a huge fan of Heather and Terry.

OMG what a night …. very LOUD. And the bird … :rotfl:

Ya, Tamra's hair … :crazy2:

Alexis just does not get it. Period. If she would just "own it" (as Tamra said) that she does talk materialistically … wearing a FAKE ring because her REAL ROCK is in the safety deposit box … really. Renting instead of owning …. hmmm, that sends a message to all … and the latest here, living in the OC is they have bought a TRAMPOLINE park. :upsidedow

I like Heather allot. ::yes::

Vicki, whatever … she has changed soooooo much over the years … the sad thing about all this is this is the FIRST season she was not all "showy" about what an AMAZING working woman she is with her on her iphone 24/7 or her laptop 24/7 … she must really like this loser, Brooks. Sad.

REMEMBER PART 2 IS ON MONDAY NIGHT!!!

Here is the RECAP from LAST NIGHT!!! :happytv:

The Real Housewives of Orange County Season 7 two-part reunion kicked off tonight with a bang… or, rather, a series of shouts. Tamra Barney, Alexis Bellino, Heather Dubrow, Vicki Gunvalson, and Gretchen Rossi all joined Andy Cohen to chat about the many, many changes that have come up this season, and needless to say, the girls got a lot miffed at each other over the things that went down.

http://www.wetpaint.com/real-housew...union-part-1-when-housewives-and-birds-attack

Is Icky still with that loser? Does anyone know?
How sad will next week be when they bring out her daughter and she dismisses what Brianna has to say.

I thought it was funny when they showed Alexis ganging up on Vikki from last season and they compared it to what the girls did to Alexis this season but Alexis and Vikki didn't feel it was the same thing. OK! It was exactly the same thing!

OMG, where to begin. Tamra is a vicious, pot stirring, old, overdone witch.

Gretchen seems to be moving with the crowd, that can best support her career. I used to like G, not so much anymore. I loved, Alexis calling her out for being a liar and fake. Watch out Gretchen...your new BFF has her sights set higher...and can only have one "friend" at a time. She"ll dump you, like yesterday's garbage. :thumbsup2

And, Heather "mean girl" (aka the B actress) and her arrogant husband. This is the best gig, she can procure for her "acting skills"? Snot, snob, phony and fake...otherwise know as the DuH B****. Heather needs to come off that pedestal. I'd love for Ms. Winchester to "get it together" and be the one.

Alexis surprising held her own. I'm becoming a fan.

And, Vicki nailed, Trashy Tamra...she a user and a trouble maker. Vicki has her issues, but has always been her own woman. I'm rooting for her. Hope she gets her life, back on track.

They'll gang up on Alexis, but know better with Vicki.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter