• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

~ The Real Housewives of Orange County ~ Season 12~ 2017 ~ JULY 10th

The new girl is ANNOYING. She's like a 12 year old playing grown up with the giggles and the "raise the roof" motions.

The new one was like a teenager. She irritated me. She must be 30ish but she seemed much younger.

New girl.... Scares me. She seems super immature for her age.mi was blown away when she said she had two kids. I assumed she was early twenties and childless.

I'm with you guys. I thought she was very immature and felt like she acted like a younger teenager. As much as she talked about coming from a family that was "very well off", I can only assume they gave her and her husband a nice little head start in life. Must be nice!

I do think Heather is a little short with Terry sometimes, but he reminds me so much of my DS's friend's father and he is just like that -- so I completely understand where Heather is coming from. :laughing:

I think Tamra was smart to just give in to the Brooks thing -- not fight Vicki on it anymore. Her opinion on him (her very strong opinion on him) is known, and let the chips fall where they may.

Jim seems to have mellowed. Either they got him on the right meds or he is just so much less threatened now that Alexis is no longer seeking any outside interests.

Should be a good season.

I think the producers are just editing Heather to make us feel that their relationship is not perfect.

Is anyone else not feeling Gretchen this season? Maybe it's just me, but she seems like a pot stirrer- I think we'll see here getting in the way of a possible Vicki/Tamra friendship.

I found Jim to be almost likable. Either he's changed, or it's an act for the camera. I thought the dance scene was really cute.

I still love Heather. She seems to be the most grounded out of all the ladies.

Is anyone else not feeling Gretchen this season? Maybe it's just me, but she seems like a pot stirrer- I think we'll see here getting in the way of a possible Vicki/Tamra friendship.

I found Jim to be almost likable. Either he's changed, or it's an act for the camera. I thought the dance scene was really cute.

I'm not liking Gretchen. She totally lost me when she couldn't use the Keurig.

I agree about Gretchen. At first I really didn't have any thoughts about her but after watching again she's just too much.

She used to be nice and reserved and now she's loud and obnoxious... Like she's trying to be Tamra.

I agree about Jim. I'm trying to decide if it is an act or maybe the editing was just harsh towards him previously. Or maybe the editing is kinder now? I can't figure it out, but he seems so much more likable.

Watched the next episode preview. Actually thought Tamra was going to beat the hell out of Alexis!

Kind of looking forward to seeing it all shake down! :lmao:

Alexis said that Jim had mellowed after last year. She said almost losing everything made him more humble. So maybe this is a new Jim. I like this Jim.

I never thought I would say it, but I like Jim this season also. Thought it was cute her calling him Martha Stewart.
Still not sure what to think about the rest of them this year. I used to have a soft spot in my heart for Gretchen in previous seasons because they always seemed to be picking on her. But this year, not so much anymore.

PS- Thanks for pulling me out of lurkdom. :)

And gretchens lips are bigger! I don't get why women do that to their lips! Newsflash....it looks ridiculous!!!!!!

jpaxton1118 said:
Gretchen did make a good point. Why would Alexis keep putting herself in that situation?

Because she's not the brightest bulb in the lamp!

Oooooo I cannot wait to talk about this episode!!!!

Usually I run behind on all my housewives shows but I have made the attempt to watch OC in a timely fashion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter