• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Randomiest Random Thread of Randomness!

Status
Not open for further replies.
2v1namr.jpg

:rotfl:
:lmao: That is great.

Am I the only person who keeps the wrapper things from CDs? I have 20, I think. One is really bad, so I should probably throw it away...lol.

So what's your problem now? You always have something to complain about...

Next song:

Throw open windows and the doors, I'll give my best, you'll ask for more, what we put together you'll just pull apart...I raise my voice you still don't hear, it's becoming harder to stay sincere...Can't put behind us what we never left, what we never left, what we never left...

First song:

So swallow your pride and choke back your tears...

Next song:

Throw open windows and the doors, I'll give my best, you'll ask for more, what we put together you'll just pull apart...I raise my voice you still don't hear, it's becoming harder to stay sincere...Can't put behind us what we never left, what we never left, what we never left...

First song:

if your talking about me you seriously need to watch what u say...:confused3

So these tears keep falling, I'm drowning in my very own misery, I'm sinking can't you see?
Well I stood there, not laughing, what could be, never happens...Why wait here and listen to the sounds that remain in question
Sink And Die from SKSK.
Shut your mouth and listen, there's no time for reminiscing, because thinking of the past never changed a thing...
Locked In from SKSK.
Are you bulletproof? Are you bulletproof? Sign, sign your life away...Are you bulletproof? Are you bulletproof? How many pieces are you gonna come back in?
Bulletproof from SKSK.
Changing Priorities from SKSK

Next song:

My Knife, Your Throat from SKSK.
First song:

What's Up Now from SKSK

SKSK = Scary Kids Scaring Kids...I didn't feel like typing it six times.

Lol.
I'm playing this Space Battle game that they got for the zune on the new update.
It's awesome.
It's kinda like galaga, only harder because the buttons are so small.

Tyson Stevens has an awesome voice...he's my brother in the stupid story I have going on in my head right now, lol.

I should take this song off repeat...too late, lol. It's 6 minutes 10 seconds long or something, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter