The Random Voyage of The Dawn Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now Katie dear, you're overreacting.
I'M NOT OVERREACTING! I'M A TEENAGER!!!

She's the crankiest squirrel in the whole wide world. The next short cartoon features Dotty the Squirrel!
Call me Dotty and you die...
That's Dotty!
*Pulls out bomb* I warned you!

"I am Prince Naveen of Magnolia and this is Tiana, the waitress... *whispers* Don't kiss her!" Prince Naveen

He is so hilarious! I wonder if the face characters at WDW who play him are this hilarious.

I really feel like smashing this thing. It's frustratingly slow. Seems like everything I do takes ages to complete.

university is so confusing ugh

so I probably won't be able to study in the US as an undergraduate, but if I get my degree then do my masters at northeastern or something, or if I went to Oxbridge I will probably be sent for a year-ish study at harvard, because they're linked, I think
but I seriously need to start saving, because my dad said that most uni's are private in America, and if they aren't, they're probably not as good as the privates, so I was like 'oh it's cool how much do I have in my savings account?' and he was like 'lol not much' so I looked and for 5 years as an undergraduate is over $30,000 and I was like oh craaaaap xD and law is about $40,000 a year, hsiwnsgeoasibaysi. WHY IS UNIVERSITY SO EXPENSIVE EVERYWHERE AND WHY AM I EVEN WORRYING YET ARGH

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter