• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The RANDOM thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Everyone!

I am home for a while. How I love Mondays for once.

I brought my Science grade up alot.. Its like an 89% now.

Hello everyone.

It's tipping it down -_- Been raining since about 9:30 and it hasn't stopped.

Autumn + drains + rain = badness!

The leaves are blocking the drains making pretty big puddles... It was o bad outside Morrisons that I would say about 2 cars length and half the width of the road was covered in about a cm of water... I moved loads of leaves away from the drain and onto the pavement, so hopefully that puddle's starting to clear.

My mum said she saw someone outside Halifax moving leaves away from a drain and the water was about ankle height... But when I got to Halifax, it was clear, except a large amount of water flowing into an unblocked brain.

It does matter.
Its like everyone has a good releationship with their mother.. and i cant hold a conversation with mine. :rolleyes:

Ok...

Still raining. I don't think it's stopped since it started almost 9 hours ago...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter