The Random Thread and the Half-Blood Prince

Status
Not open for further replies.
And Joe can sing. And tap-dance. And look totally awesome the whole time. [Not that I'm hating on Taylor or anything like that, of course.]

(I am! I'll hate on anyone whose fans beat me up at work and I don't care who knows it)

Not to mention that he still manages to look absolutely devastating in drag while doing a pretty good impression of Cartman from South Park.

(I am! I'll hate on anyone whose fans beat me up at work and I don't care who knows it) [:eek:]

Not to mention that he still manages to look absolutely devastating in drag while doing a pretty good impression of Cartman from South Park.

Some people on Youtube pointed out that he's considerably buffer as Umbridge :laughing:

My best friend pointed out that he's considerably buffer as Umbridge XD I believe her exact words were "He was ripped as Voldie, but now I think he benchpresses elephants!"

The proper response to that, I realize now, is "Duh. That's how you do things... THE UMBRIDGE WAY!" XDDD

And now I must sleep. Talk to you when I talk to you! <3

"That's it! Dishonour! Dishonour on your whole family! Make a note of this. Dishonour on you! Dishonour on your cow! Dis-"

My best friend pointed out that he's considerably buffer as Umbridge XD I believe her exact words were "He was ripped as Voldie, but now I think he benchpresses elephants!"

The proper response to that, I realize now, is "Duh. That's how you do things... THE UMBRIDGE WAY!" XDDD

And now I must sleep. Talk to you when I talk to you! <3

:rotfl: Benchpressing elephants....THE UMBRIDGE WAY! :rotfl:

Alrighty, g'night! Thanks for being awesome and fangirling about StarKid with me :laughing: Talk to you later! :]

Ellie woke me up -_- Why did she have to come home early?

IMG_4266.jpg

Ooooooooo.

IMG_4267.jpg

Aaaaaaaaah.

IMG_4268.jpg

Wooooooooooooooooow.

IMG_4269.jpg

Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum!

IMG_4270.jpg

Tiki Mickey!

IMG_4277.jpg

We watched Wishes from the Polynesian.

IMG_4290.jpg

We had a great view, then some late people decided to sit in front of us. Luckily they sat. At first, they were standing.

IMG_4291.jpg

Wishes!

IMG_4292.jpg

Star light, star bright...

IMG_4293.jpg

Dum dum de de dum dum.

IMG_4294.jpg

Is that the blue fairy? I don't know...

IMG_4352.jpg

It's the fountain outside our room, except from a different angle.

Great, i've been rushing home all Summer for a metaphor...

What kind of plumber are you anyway?
*Takes off hat*
A platypus plumber?
*Puts on fedora*
A Perry the Platypus plumber?
*Takes off tool belt*
Gasp! Perry the Platypus?!?

IMG_4374.jpg

Banana split! It was huge. I didn't finish it...

IMG_4375.jpg

Is it me you're looking for?

IMG_4378.jpg

Where am I?

tgif.
putting lifeblood, pull the pin and one little spark in to my itunes now. then i need to sleep. i feel ill. blergh.

Oranges and lemons,
Say the bells of St. Clement's

You owe me five farthings,
Say the bells of St. Martin's

When will you pay me?
Say the bells of Old Bailey.

When I grow rich,
Say the bells of Shoreditch.

When will that be?
Say the bells of Stepney

I do not know,
Says the great bell of Bow

Here comes a candle to light you to bed
And here comes a chopper to chop off your head!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter