The Random Thread and the Half-Blood Prince

Status
Not open for further replies.
George, have you thought of becoming a nonprofessional photographer? You have a great eye for photography!
I love all the Panaromas so much :lovestruc
Seriously though it is making me miss WDW so much! :sad1:

Thanks :) I was going to take Photography at A Level but ended up choosing Physics instead (well actually Biology, but I failed at Physics...)

IMG_4173.jpg

Our favourite counter service restaurant in Walt Disney World :teeth:

IMG_4181.jpg

The view from our first room in OKW before we switched to the best room (6223. Request it if you can!)

I was hanging in the corner with my five best friends, I knew that you were trouble but I couldn't resist xD

IMG_4182.jpg

Perry Silly Bandz :teeth: Mitzi gave them to me, along with a Little Green Man from Toy Story. She probably wants that one back because she lost her one at Typhoon Lagoon. She got like 10 packets for $1.50 each. Phineas & Ferb, Princesses, Disney Fairies, Spongebob, Toy Story, fishes etc.

laladeedah.

tomorrow for non uniform day, I'm wearing aero hoodie and t shirt, jack wills jeans, converse.
yeeeeeah.

IMG_4182.jpg

Perry Silly Bandz :teeth: Mitzi gave them to me, along with a Little Green Man from Toy Story. She probably wants that one back because she lost her one at Typhoon Lagoon. She got like 10 packets for $1.50 each. Phineas & Ferb, Princesses, Disney Fairies, Spongebob, Toy Story, fishes etc.

I LOVE MY SILLY BANDZ SO MUCH! xD
I have some I bought in Fenway and some multicoloured rock band ones xD

IMG_4183.jpg

I swear the band was on the opposite side last time I visited the Grand Floridian...

There was an Alice in Wonderland category on Jeopardy today...I missed one and now I'm ashamed of myself xD

What did you guys think of Fish Hooks? I was planning on finding it on YouTube.

IMG_4184.jpg

Look at the symmetry. I had to wait a while for people to get out of the way.

ack! so tired. night night.

come to think of it it's unusual that the stankee fan is not online (Sara xD)

Wait a minute, you put peanut butter and jelly on seperate slices?
That's how we do it in Florida.
Man, Florida's the coolest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter