The quest for Minute Maid Frozen Lemonade begins Oct 17th, join the cause

HaleyB

I am not a robot
I think it was the 2002 or maybe 2003.
We were on our annual WDW vacation when a wondrous thing was discovered, first by my son and then subsequently by his sister.

Behold:
DSC03432.jpg

Many magical properties make this a much sought after treat. Alas, in what surely is a plot to make us chase all over the parks (thus keeping us out of ride lines) some frozen lemonade offerings have switched to a more soft serve type of thing. Good in its own right, but not the thing we quest.

So I ask you, would you join our quest?

Would you post the locations where you have found this delectable treat?

Would you?

Many thanks and pixie dust to those that join our cause.

We found this delectable item at a cart in Epcot Futureworld on our May 2008 trip. Hoping it is still around in Dec, as we all want it again!
By the way, I found this in smaller packages at our grocery store this past summer---NOT THE SAME.
Good luck finding it! And enjoy!
Kris

Doubt you will find it. In July we found it was switched to the less expensive, acrid aftertaste, Nestle brand of Frozen lemonade with lots of superfake yellow food coloring.
Dollar Tree sells the full sized Minute Maid Forzens in the freezer section for, you guessed it, $1. per containter. My kids had a $14 weekly habit almost all summer!

This was my daughter's favorite WDW treat. This past June as soon as we entered Magic Kingdom she was on a quest to find her Minute Maid lemonade. We looked everywhere and found they had changed to Nestle. No way, no how even close to the Minute Maid version. She ate 1/2 and tossed the rest.

Thanks to the poster for the tip they sell them at Dollar Tree. Will have to see if I can find some there to surprise her.

We had the strawberry lemonade cups at Marineland in Canada and they were great!

I recently found a box of smaller size cups of the regular and strawberry lemonades at BJ's wholesale club. Our dollar tree also has them for $1.

There was a card in Animal Kingdom just inside (or maybe just outside) DinoLand USA (we passed it on the way from Asia past Nemo to Dinosaur) selling them earlier this month. I'm 99% sure it said MinuteMaid Frozen Lemonade, they also had Frozen Strawberry Lemonade.

Couldn't tell you what size they were as we decided we needed A/C more than we needed frozen lemonade.

I saw them at AK, too. They were at a cart near Expedition Everest. We also buy these at BJs, but they haven't had them the last few times we went shopping.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter