The Proposal!

SlpgBty

Earning My Ears
007.jpg

My son proposed to his girlfriend on Space Mountain!

Um, do you have several pictures running together in one long string? When I use photobucket I click on the IMG Code line under the pic to copy it, then paste it on here. Then I go do the same for next one. Or maybe you used the wrong line? :confused3

Sorry, I'm no good with the tech stuff, but congratulations to them! I'll check back and see if this pic gets loaded, I bet it'll be a great pic and a GREAT memory for them!

Thank you!!!

And yes, she said "YES!"!!!

BTW, I thought maybe I didn't have enough posts yet to post a picture...

What a fun proposal! I love it! Congratulations to your son and his future bride. :thumbsup2

What a great proposal. Talk about having a great story.. and with photographic proof. Congrats to your son, his soon-to-be bride and your whole family.

Awww!!! That's an awesome way to propose!!! I wish them both a strong and wonderful marriage! :lovestruc

I love Disney proposals!! Did he get down on one knee as they viewed the picture? I like how everyone else was in on the surprise too.

I've always said that the man who utilizes the Dapper Dans in my proposal will automatically get a yes, haha.

Congrats!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter