• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

THE Proposal, Bouncers, and a Celebrity!~PICS! June 3-6 COMPLETED!!!!!!

Aw, what a great TR! It seems like you had a lot of fun with your family, and it's definitely got me excited for my trip!

Thanks for your trip report - I cried at the proposal, and laughed at your comment "My DH, modeling the typical face of a man at DTD..." Couldn't agree more!

And I don't know whether to laugh or cry at my DD6's response to the kids being removed "they shouldn't of done that, imagine how much trouble they will be in..." followed shortly thereafter by "they could get a wig and go back, no one would know."

Thanks for your trip report - I cried at the proposal, and laughed at your comment "My DH, modeling the typical face of a man at DTD..." Couldn't agree more!

And I don't know whether to laugh or cry at my DD6's response to the kids being removed "they shouldn't of done that, imagine how much trouble they will be in..." followed shortly thereafter by "they could get a wig and go back, no one would know."

Lol! Uh-oh...better be careful with this one...that's one smart kid there! :rotfl:

Lol! Uh-oh...better be careful with this one...that's one smart kid there! :rotfl:

Yes - she's always thinking of ways around things, both physically and emotionally. It's almost MacGyver in a 6 year old Princess Girls's body!!!! "How can I make x go into y" and then come up with a solution. :goodvibes We're always trying to stay one or two steps ahead.

This was a great TR. I can't wait to head back to Disneyland, haven't been there since 2006. I miss some of the rides there.

But I just wanted to add in a picture of my proposal. happened along the same lines as your Brothers. hey lets have a picture in front of the castle DH brother was with us at the time too...

this was June 2004 at Walt Disney World.
AdamKatie.jpg

This was a great TR. I can't wait to head back to Disneyland, haven't been there since 2006. I miss some of the rides there.

But I just wanted to add in a picture of my proposal. happened along the same lines as your Brothers. hey lets have a picture in front of the castle DH brother was with us at the time too...

this was June 2004 at Walt Disney World.
AdamKatie.jpg

Aww thank you!! Man, I haven't seen my TR in a LONG time!!!

Your picture is wonderful!! Such a PERFECT shot of the castle and the clouds look beautiful!

You will DEFINITELY have to head back to DL soon...especially with World of Color opening up June 16 of this year! Supposed to be AH-MAZING! :banana:

So funny that my TR came back up because already next Saturday (May 1) my brother and his fiance will be married!!!:woohoo: Can't believe almost a year has passed since they got engaged!!!

Love that proposal! Just perfect! love all your photos!!!

Thank you!!! :) What's funny is that they are on their honeymoon right now, and of course it's the Disney cruise with a few days at Disneyworld! :lmao: They actually just boarded the boat a couple hours ago!

Btw, I :lovestruc Thomas kinkade...as soon as I get rich, I plan on buying all his Disney paintings...love the Peter Pan and Pinocchio...i'm really hoping he does Beauty and the Beast someday, since that's my all time fav classic disney movie!! :love:

I just wantd to say that you write amazing trip reports! I stayed up all night the other night and read all your reports- and I loved them! You should write a book for a hobby. You would be good at it! And by the sounds of all your Disfriends- I bet they would agree! :thumbsup2 Hope your DH got the job- but if he didnt- something better will pop up eventually! Plus not working gives you more time to vacation! Maybe get a job working at Disney! You would make an adorable princess... DH could do something... since he is into fitness and PE... maybe he could be the tour guide for that PowerWalking class they offer at the GCH- very early in the morning... :rotfl2: Welp anyways- I cant wait till you go on vacation again... so I can read your reports! I felt so hungry after reading your dining WDW report! popcorn::

I just wantd to say that you write amazing trip reports! I stayed up all night the other night and read all your reports- and I loved them! You should write a book for a hobby. You would be good at it! And by the sounds of all your Disfriends- I bet they would agree! :thumbsup2 Hope your DH got the job- but if he didnt- something better will pop up eventually! Plus not working gives you more time to vacation! Maybe get a job working at Disney! You would make an adorable princess... DH could do something... since he is into fitness and PE... maybe he could be the tour guide for that PowerWalking class they offer at the GCH- very early in the morning... :rotfl2: Welp anyways- I cant wait till you go on vacation again... so I can read your reports! I felt so hungry after reading your dining WDW report! popcorn::

Oh wow! Thanks so much for reading my reports! :worship: I think i've always secretly wanted to be a writer, just never sure on how to go about doing it! :lmao:

Thanks for your kind words about DH...I need to update the status of that on my other TR, but there were three other guys interviewing for the position also...so he'll find out via phone call (if he gets it) or email (if he doesn't get it). If he doesn't get this job, then that just means there's something better for him out there, and we'll just have to be patient.

I would LOVE to work at Disneyland! I was talking to DH about moving back down south, where jobs are available for both our positions, so that I could perhaps get a part time job at DL doing something, anything! :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter