The Price of FW Just Went Up

stillh2o

Looking for my Zen
Disney sent me a letter saying do to new taxes our site will have a price increased . :confused3

We are booked for 8 nights arriving the Friday after Thanksgiving and we did receive a new bill showing the price increase due to the taxes. It was about $4 total higher than the original bill. So, it shouldn't be that big of a deal.

I would think that we are locked in as far as FW site rates are concerned but not as far as taxes. They are beyond Disney control.

John VN said:
I would think that we are locked in as far as FW site rates are concerned but not as far as taxes. They are beyond Disney control.

Exactly..As specified in Disney's terms and conditions.

I booked 1/06 for a site 10/06 and the modified amount on the letter shows no difference. Either an error was made or Disney charged me the higher amount anticipating the increase. At any rate, it was a local tax imposed, out of Disney's control, and the cost was passed on which is just business. FW is still a deal.

stillh2o said:
Disney sent me a letter saying do to new taxes our site will be hire. :confused3
Disney can't help that the taxes were increased and it was less than 50 cents on the daily rate. When I added extra days to my reservation they told me that any changes to an existing reservation would require them to increase the deposit to allow for the new taxes. They charged my credit card 42 cents.
stillh2o said:
This is no big deal but if you think you are lock into a price you are not.

You are still locked in for the same rate on the campsite.

Just wondering,,, last month we made a reservation and paid it off at the same time. We owe nothing for our upcoming trip in october. Do you think we will see a price increase due to the taxes....Has anyone received a price adjustment even though they had completely paid for the disney vacation. :confused3

Jim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter