The Price is Right - Live!

mickeysgal

<font color=blue>Orange you glad I like Knock Knoc
I know this sounds hokey but this is a favorite game show of my son when he was little. I always told him I'd take him to the show when he was 18. I see that they have a version of this show in Vegas. From what I understand you somehow compete to get on stage and only those 18 and over can play. Those younger than 18 can attend, but not play along. Has anyone ever gone to this? Its not that pricey and its in the afternoon so its not going to chew up a night on us. Any opinions out there?

I know several people who have been (locals) but weren't blown away---thought it was cute. What does it cost? From what I heard it was free, but that may have been a locals or industry perk thing.

I thought it was only 23.50 or something small like that.

Thought I'd bump this thread just to put all the info out there for the great people of the DISboard. :)

The Price is Right Live! is still running strong at Bally's Las Vegas, with shows scheduled, right now, every Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Saturday at 2:30pm. That, as always, is subject to change, so make sure to check the Bally's Las Vegas website for more information.

Tickets are $49.50. The show is a top notch recreation of the TV show, down to all the music, an announcer yelling "Come on Down!", and TV game show hosts and personalities. The host lineup rotates, but with Bob Barker's impending retirement, don't be surprised if the guy you see hosting the stage show today is on CBS this fall! The announcer is usually Randy West, a substitute announcer of "The Price is Right", and a game show announcing icon.

While I won't spoil all the fun from the show, I can tell you that thousands of dollars in cash and prizes can be won by audience members at the show by playing some of the most popular games, like Hole In One, Plinko, and Cliffhangers. There's even the Big Wheel to spin!

If you can't make it to California to catch Bob before he retires, do yourself a favor and catch this fantastic show.

Disclaimer: I was the announcer for the Atlantic City version of The Price is Right Live last summer. Although I am no longer affiliated with the show, I wholeheartedly recommend this for even the most casual of fans.
I can answer basic questions about the show if you like, but don't ask for help getting on, prices of items, etc...I can't help you with any of that. The items change regularly anyways, so I'm of no help to you there.

Cheers!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter