• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

the president replaces The OC!

Megster

Mouseketeer<br><font color="red">Missed all the go
I've had three tests and a research paper due this week. All I've wanted was to watch The OC. I turn it on to find the president giving some kind of address. I know that what he's saying is important and all, but WHY does he have to do it at 8pm! :sad2:

**I know there are other threads about this, but I just had to vent and be sad about the replacement of my favorite show!**

They better show the entire episode of the O.C. after he is finished speaking. Simple Life is on after the O.C. so maybe they will not show that this week.

DD's favorite show replaced by the Prez. I'm surprised I haven't heard any screams of agony yet. ;)

The OC won't be shown until next Thursday. I think they're going to show this week's at 8 and the one that was supposed to air next week at 9.

Dan Murphy said:
What is OC??

Only like the most AMAZING show :flower: . Its a totally unrealistic teen drama/soap that takes place in the rich community of Newport Beach (located in Orange County, California).

The show is so unrealisitc but thats why I love it. Its a mini-escape from all my school work. And now I am one very unhappy fan :headache:

JennBon said:
The OC won't be shown until next Thursday. I think they're going to show this week's at 8 and the one that was supposed to air next week at 9.

Noooo..... say it ain't so.

It is on in Canada!!! Hurry, you can still make it! I'll tape it for you.

JennBon said:

WHAT??? Please tell me this isn't true. Thursday night is the highlight of my week... with Survivor and OC...

damo said:
It is on in Canada!!! Hurry, you can still make it!

We get the Canadian channels here in Buffalo, maybe that's why DD isn't wailing in pathetic misery.

grinningghost said:
We get the Canadian channels here in Buffalo, maybe that's why DD isn't wailing in pathetic misery.

My daughter had a mini panic and then found it on CTV.

No Canadian channels here. :sad2:

Looks like I'll have to catch up on Gilmore that I missed Tuesday.

I knew there was a reason Canada was my favorite country in Epcot... :p

Megster said:
I knew there was a reason Canada was my favorite country in Epcot... :p

God Bless the Canadians - once again, one of their sub-par TV networks has pulled us out of a jam. :banana:

Hmm...my daughter is yelling "Oh no...oh no!!!!" Something exciting must be happening!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter