The Pop Picture Thread, Chapter 2

Here are some more pictures from POP. We went there in 2008 and a couple of months before our trip my camera broke :-( so I borrowed one and for the life of me I could not figure out how to set the date, I thought I had turned it off but NOPE! So the dates on ALL of my Disney pictures from that trip are ALL WRONG! Ugh!! Oh well...

DW.jpg

POP.jpg

POP10.jpg

POP11.jpg

POP12.jpg

POP13.jpg

Jamian ~ Just took a gander at your flickr photo album! Your pictures are stunning! Are you a professional photographer or this just a hobby? :worship:

Jamian - what type of camera and lens are you using for these? I will be going back in a couple weeks and will be taking my big boy camera and lens.....(just upgraded finally)

Just back from Pop, here's a couple photos to share!
We stayed in 60's, but always end up taking pics in the 80's and 90's!

This one... copied idea from someone who had posted something similar before!

007-1.jpg

015-1.jpg

016-1.jpg

Thanks everyone for the comments! I'm using a Canon EOS 40D DSLR with an ultra wide angle lens for all of my photos. Here are a couple more (clicking on the photo will take you to my Flickr page where you can see larger versions as well as camera settings):

Thanks everyone for the comments! I'm using a Canon EOS 40D DSLR with an ultra wide angle lens for all of my photos. Here are a couple more (clicking on the photo will take you to my Flickr page where you can see larger versions as well as camera settings):

Those are beautiful! I've never ever seen one like the first one, incredible. I also love the pool picture. Thanks for sharing!

Off topic! :goodvibes
I have the 50d, and I love it. What is your lens exactly. It looks great. Isi it pretty sharp?

lovely pics!!!

I will stay there in June, I cant wait!!

that is all I am thinking about and I have to study! yikes!!

lovely pics!!!

I will stay there in June, I cant wait!!

that is all I am thinking about and I have to study! yikes!!

When in June are you going?

My husband and I are going in June, too(15-18)!!! We just booked POP this morning!!! This will be the first time we have gone anywhere for more than a day without kids since I was pregnant with our first almost 8 years ago!!!

Have fun!!:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter