The Poly has another biggest fan!

You are so right, we were completelty spoiled after our first Poly stay! I absolutely adore it, its been a fave since child hood, my DH even fell in love with it and this Sept it will be my teens first stay and I cant wait to share it with them!

The monrail is so conveinent but the resort itself, gorgeous, and the music relaxing and the view acroos Seven Seas Lagoon, magnificent!

Glad to hear you liked it! My husband and I stayed there for the 1st time last year and loved it so much we are staying there again this year! :banana:We couldn't figure out what some people were complaining about it. :confused3

This too is my absolute favorite resort.I haven't stayed at the poly in ten years though.Would love to stay again, just hoping to find a super deal here again!

Have never been able to decide between poly and animal kingdom
both are the best but the differences between are location
and being part of an attraction in place of being outside the attraction

Thanks for posting! I am also a poly addict :goodvibes I am so glad to hear they are checking room cards for the pool and wow, that's a LOT of people to eject! Imagine if they had all stayed and how crowded it would have been for the people that paid to stay at the resort.

Well, I love Poly so much that even though we did a Disney trip in May (to Wilderness Lodge), DH agreed to go again this fall because we want to stay at the Poly!! :lovestruc

Thanks for sharing your info, and I'm so glad it was a good time. Our first Poly stay is four months away and time is dragging so slowly!

So happy you loved it ,it's our all time favorite too we are heading back in January . Can't wait to hear the music and smell all the beautiful flowers there.:dance3:

Glad you loved it :thumbsup2

I must admit that the WL is still my favorite but the Poly is a very, very, very, close second. Maybe if I wasn't such an outdoor lover (camping, hiking, canoeing) the Poly would be my favorite.

Everyone's posts have me so excited about our first stay at the Poly. We just booked last week for Oct. 2012. I sure hope the time flys! :banana:

Thanks so much for your review!

The same thing happened to us 3 years ago. We had been CR fans for a long time, with probably around 10 visits prior to trying Poly. We decided one year just to try it, and since we somehow manage to go each year, we knew that if we didn't enjoy it, we could go back to CR the next time. WELL!!!! Just as you described, we ABSOLUTELY FELL IN LOVE WITH POLY!!!!! It's just so beautiful, so relaxing and peaceful.

What we enjoyed about CR was everything being in one central location (the tower), and the monorail running through the tower, so convenient. I was afraid we would miss that at Poly. We had stayed at OKW once, and what we didn't enjoy about OKW was how spread out everything was, and walking from the bus to our building. I was afraid that Poly would be similar, but really, I was comparing apples to oranges. Poly was nothing like that.

After our first stay at Poly, we were HOOKED!!!! This trip will be our fourth stay at Poly, and we cannot wait! From the moment you get off the bus, you just feel like you're home. The atmosphere, it's like a big exhale, and a big "Ahhhhhh".......

We have stayed in Tokelau, Tahiti, and Rarotonga. This year we are trying Samoa (at least that's what we requested). We have been fortunate enough to get our request each year. We liked Rarotonga last year being so close to the GCH. Tokelau was fine, Tahiti, though the view was incredible, we felt was far from GCH, and we found the noise of the ferry late at night to be annoying. We were going to request Rarotonga again, but after reading reviews of Samoa, decided to try that one instead. It's also close to GCH, and I feel like we would enjoy the view of the Volcano Pool.

Glad you had such a fabulous time!! And pp just gave me a great idea for a tee shirt!! At DTD, you can make a custom tee shirt. Maybe I'll make one that says: Come to the Poly side....we have lapu lapus.......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter