The Podcast has reformed my kiddo

Lori

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone. I discovered the Podcast right before our last trip in January. I am enjoying listening to all the old shows and I often play them while the kids are home. My 8 year old son is not a big Disney fan. He has been there twice, at age 4 and age 6. I really think that Disney was a little overwhelming for him and hopefully as he gets older he will enjoy it more. We took this last trip without him and he really was fine with that. We have a short trip planned this fall before a family cruise and I have been trying to tell my son about all the fun things he has to look forward to at Disney. Well now he has started listening to you all and he has started to request I play the shows for him. Of course I am happy to help him out with that! He has a great memory and he has started throwing out odd facts about Disney that he has picked up from your show. Thank you, thank you, thank you. If the little guy is happy, we will all be happy. :thumbsup2 The added bonus is with his excellent memory he will be giving out great tips while at the parks.

What a great story! I hope your son grows to love Disney more and more with each visit. :goodvibes

So he's throwing out Disney Trivia? If you take him to a restaurant, and he starts giving opinions, look out.... His name wouldn't be Kevin, would it? ;)

Nice to hear that the joy the Podcasters spread is not age-specific. Hope your trip this fall opens him to the lifetime of enjoyment of all things Disney. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter