The Plaza

disneyobessed

DIS Veteran
Thoughts and opinions on The Plaza. we are looking for a simple TS.. looked at the menu and it didnt look too bad.. Im sure I can get more bang for my buck with the DP but we have yet to eat here and the menu was approved by ALL in the family!

We don't use the dining plan but love The Plaza. Simple, well prepared food. The club is huge and 4 of us share 2 of them. They even split it in the kitchen for us. I have an allergy and the chef has been very friendly towards our family and never minds when we have special request. We have had the grilled chicken and grilled cheeses as well (they will make an adult grilled cheese) it was all good.

The service is slow and spotty so be prepared for that aspect. Also, while we love the brownie sundae on occasion they have been hard. The waiter has either replaced or removed it from our bill without having to ask when he noticed we could not eat it.

LOOOVE the plaza! Love their burgers. And their fries, omg, they really are the best fries in disney!
Love their sundaes too. Cant wait to go back! :goodvibes

We don't use the DP since we are AP holders and have TIW card. We ate their for the first time last year, and I really enjoyed it. We plan to go back there.

we had a great lunch at the plaza, cheeseburger platter, huge salad, big sandwich, kids had pb & j's, milkshakes, and ice cream sundaes. yummy. :)

Gotta jump on the bandwagon for loving The Plaza. It's my first meal at WDW on my next trip. Off the plane, to ASMu, to MK, to The Plaza! :goodvibes

We have never tried The Plaza. I would like to DH always says, No! I may slip it in for our upcoming trip in June 2013.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

We liked the Plaza, didn't love it. We were not on the DDP. I chose it because it looked better than the QS places (it was) for about the same cost. (I also have a TIW card) I am considering a lunch reservation for February.

Add us to the list of people who love the Plaza. Its a nice, relaxing meal. Nothing fancy, just good food.

Absolutely nothing wrong with the food at the Plaza. We've eaten there before and enjoyed it. But we never ate there when we were on the DDP since it was such poor value (you can get a lot more bang for the buck at just about any other TS restaurant). But maybe that's just me being cheap, er, frugal.

Turkey club sandwich:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2, something about that turkey yuuuum!!!! Really love this restaurant.:)

Loooove the Plaza. Never had a bad meal here. They have real fries. And now they have housemade chips. :woohoo:I make Dh get one and I get the other so I can have both:goodvibes. The tomato soup and tuna sandwich is good too, and I am very picky about my tuna. It is more of a lunch place. IMO. Or like a Friendlys or Brighams. Not a great value on the DDP but you will enjoy your meal! :thumbsup2

Dh and I LOVE The Plaza:cool1:

We have eaten there a few times and have had wonderful meals & exceptional service.
Will definitely be back in February.

It's a must do for my group because of the CS-like prices. Two can definitely share a sandwich, my preference being the club. And to finish off the meal you get yummy ice cream sundaes!

We love it. My parents always get the chicken strawberry salad, my husband got the meatloaf, I get the club and my son gets the grilled cheese. All super tasty! We also like it because we have always had great experiences with the chef and food allergies. Plus if you are by the window the view is nice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter