• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Plaza At MK

jeleadams

Mouseketeer
We ate at LTT last year but are trying to eat at different places in Sept? Good choice or not?

:wave:

i'd also love to hear some reveiws on this place as well::yes::

It's been a couple of years since we ate here, but all the previous times we did were very good. The sandwiches are tasty and enough to share. I feel this is one of the best values at WDW.

I really like this place. The food isn't fancy. They have burgers, salads, and sandwiches. But everything is good. It's a great place to sit and relax ans enjoy a really good meal. The service has always been good.

They also have awesome ice cream for dessert. We plan on eating there before MVMCP.

We like this place too. For a few more dollars than counter service, you can have a real burger, a reuben a great salad etc. in a relaxing setting.

The plaza restaurant in the MK is great for sandwiches,soups,and really great german potatoe salad. If you have little ones they have mini-sized burgers & hot-dogs.Save room for ice-cream desserts.:drinking1 Can't wait We'll be there soon.:)

LOVE IT!! :tongue: :tongue: A hidden gem!!

MAKE SURE to get their ice cream for dessert...it's the best in all of WDW!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter