The pirate, the princess and the pixie take on the "world" The Pre-Trip report

astrodrummergirl

The DLRP ads are taunting me!!!!!!
Right this is my first attempt at any trip report so here goes....

The Crew
pirate: The Pirate - that would be me, 17 years of age, disney mental, loves stitch and pirates
princess: The Princess - that would be my mum, undisclosed years of age, loves flowers and gardens so I'm pretty sure she will like to stop and "smell the flowers". Came to WDW back in the early 80's before me and sisters existed and there was only the Magic Kingdom.
:tink: The pixie - that would be my sister, 20 years of age, also loves disney a lot!, loves tinkerbell mainly

The Plan

Well, there isn't much of one. Due to this being our first trip together, we have little knowledge of what to do even though I've read many many guide books and websites
Day 1 - We leave London at 10am, hopefully get in to Orlando International at 5pm (hoping that we reach our connecting flight on time) and catch our Mears towncar to the Hawthorn Suites near Universal
Day 2 is planned as the shopping day, get that out of the way and get ourselves geared up since we are no way going to be able to handle a theme park straight away and we will need food!
Days 3 - 11 are for Disney and Universal
On day 5 we have tickets for the Pirates & Princess Party and so will probably hit Typhoon Lagoon that Morning
Day 12 - do something in the morning and head to the airport for our 3.30pm flight and head home
Day 13 - Arrive back in London in the morning.

Things I can't wait to do
Take the monorail around the entire resort, The Pirate & Princess Party, The Enchanted Tiki Room :):):), Jungle Cruise, Pirates Of The Caribbean (with Jack Sparrow!!!!!!), Splash Mountain, Big Thunder Mountain, Mickey's Philharmagic, Stitch's Great Escape, Space Mountain, Test Track, Turtle Talk, eat a Churro, get a Dole Whip, go see whether the UK pavillion at Epcot actually looks like the UK I'm used to, Rock N Rollercoaster, Tower Of Terror, Fantasmic!, Kali River Rapids, Expedition Everest and much much more!

I am sure you will have a good time as it is your first time to Disney - just beaware that you get addicted to the place:rotfl2:

Hope you ladies have a wonderful time - this might sound a bit shmaltzy but you and your sister will probably be off doing your own thing for holidays soon enough - I think it's really great that you are going on a family holiday together and you should savour it... :)

Good luck with your AS results as well btw!

Hope you ladies have a wonderful time - this might sound a bit shmaltzy but you and your sister will probably be off doing your own thing for holidays soon enough - I think it's really great that you are going on a family holiday together and you should savour it... :)

Good luck with your AS results as well btw!

Well, it's not entirely a family holiday, but close enough, my other sister, who was recently a university graduate cannot afford to come, and my dad didn't want to come anyway. If he did, he would stand and stare at the trains all day.

Oh, and its only 8 days to go! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter