The Pirate Ships Are Back

Grumpy_Disney_Dad

<font color=teal>I didnt get my gold mickey ears <
The Pirate Adventure Game ( the one where you win pieces to a pirate ship ) is working again. :cool1:

I used to love playing this and giving away these ships but sadly VMK made them not a tradeable item and worth nothing so I am stuck with a load of them and can not do anything with them. :(

This is one decision I totally disagree with VMK choice. I do not feel they made a good one here. Punishing us all of the actions of a few. :sad2:

Mal they make great backdrops with water slides going through them, but other than that i cant think of what to do with them either

Maleficent2 said:
I used to love playing this and giving away these ships but sadly VMK made them not a tradeable item and worth nothing so I am stuck with a load of them and can not do anything with them. :(

This is one decision I totally disagree with VMK choice. I do not feel they made a good one here. Punishing us all of the actions of a few. :sad2:

Did anyone even create a code generator for this game? I know one was created for both the POTC2 game (prize was random) and the Narnia (prize was Closet), but I don't remember hearing about the POTC Adventure one.

Which leads me to tonight's word: despair. Why were code generators created for POTC2 and Narnia? They both had prizes that were totally random and were so covetted. Very few had gotten a Jack Sparrow outfit. It was a very hard item to obtain. I have still not obtained one.

So, you really can't blame the desperation (though it is cheating) of some folks to use generators to give them a fighting chance at winning a Sparrow Outfit. I once more believe that the blame of Code Generator Epidemic of 2006 goes to both VMK and the Players, not just latter.

Has anyone noticed that you can now walk on the Pirate Ship pieces without placing rugs down??

I just noticed it today... not sure if this is a new change, or if I am a bonehead... :confused3 :rotfl2: :smokin:

Maleficent2 said:
Grumpy_Disney_Dad said:
Mal they make great backdrops with water slides going through them, but other than that i cant think of what to do with them either
I would give an arm and a leg to have lots more middle sections of these boats. (I received some from a friend when they were still tradeable.)

If trading for the codes is allowed here, I would be very interested in working something out with either one of you.

Pirate-Emery said:
Did anyone even create a code generator for this game? I know one was created for both the POTC2 game (prize was random) and the Narnia (prize was Closet), but I don't remember hearing about the POTC Adventure one.

The difference was that with the Nania code generator you knew what you got before you entered the code so it was possible for the people that made the CG to pull just the Teleporters out! and that let them sell codes for just them. pirate:

The same generator that created codes for the sparrow game and the Narnia Teleporters created codes for the pirate ships also.

Alice-

I think I have some codes stored on my other computer if I do you can have them....will look and PM them to you later today if I do.

Pirate -Emery

It is true that the difficulty of accquiring the Narnia Teleporters and the Jack Sparrow outfit was the reason for the generators it is in no way VMK's fault that people used them. I do agree though that hopefully they learned from their mistakes(VMK that is)and in the future items will not be so difficult to get. Maybe 1 in 250 instead of 1 in 5,000.

aliceblue said:
I would give an arm and a leg to have lots more middle sections of these boats. (I received some from a friend when they were still tradeable.)

If trading for the codes is allowed here, I would be very interested in working something out with either one of you.

sending you some codes...will get more later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter