The Peachident Has Returned

pinhook

MR. PEACHIDENT
Hello all and i just want to let you all know i am back and sorry i have been such a stranger on the boards these past few weeks. i have finally got to a point where i can live a normal life again, whatever that may be:rolleyes: . i have just finished my first round of midterms for school and i can finally relax for a while. yes i am back in school, i am getting my masters as a RN, way cool i think. it gets a little crazy juggling school, work(pins) and a social life(sort of) and keep everything straight. i am sure alot of you can agree with me. oh well i am back and posting again so even though i may have been out of office for a while i am sure my vice-peachident MICKEY7811(darlene) took care of any official peachy things that needed attention. so i am back and remember:

"ALL HAIL THE PEACH"

Mr. Peachident
mike

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Good to see you posting again Mike. I think that is really cool about going back to school. It was also fun to see you WDW during my October trip and thanks again for the Peachident Pin. It has a place of honor on my lanyard.

Hi, Mike!

I hope your midterms went well.

We miss you . . . but obviously you're devoting your time to a very good alternate cause.

We'll be down at Mickey's house in just a few more days. I hope we'll catch up with you to say "Hi!" :)

Mike! Hey, stranger. It was good to see you today, and see you on the boards again. Glad to hear about your recent adventures! Best of luck! :)

Dar :bounce:

Mike,
Nursing??? We need to talk. No honestly, you will make a great nurse.
Your staying close to your job, just giving up one sharp object (pins) for another (needles)
Every man that comes into nursing means they will no longer consider nursing a woman's job and the pay will only get better, so bring a friend.
Talk to you soon. Peggie

Now i know why we had so many misses last week. How do you manage to juggle so many important careers? Hope you have a great Thanksgiving. Caroline:D

I have actually been at an undisclosed location doing Vice Presidental things while you have been busy.

I did complete my last Presidental assignment and the proof will be in the mail shortly.

Hail to the Peach.

Darlene

Hi Mike,

So glad to see things going great for you. So now when we stick ourselves with a pin
we need to come see nurse Mike for medical care. Looking forward to seeing you soon. If
you can squeeze this in, I am hosting a Pin Meet on Dec. 1st in the United Kingdom Garden at 12:30 pm, please try to stop by and say Hi.

Your Friend

well i am glad you all actually missed me,sniff sniff. i know i have been neglecting you all but school has its priorities. but see actually there is a real high demand for male nurses. so i have been having fun with working with the emt's and the hospital time i do. so we will see what will happen.

HAPPY TURKEY DAY TO EVERYBODY

Mr. Peachident
mike

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter