The "other women" make me laugh!!! VENT coming!

mickeylove2

DIS Veteran
Tiger's mistresses want an apology!?!?!? :confused3 Who the heck are you to demand anything, YOU knew he was married, YOU went to bed with him, now YOU are mad that you found out he had other women? Now you're releasing texts- out of spite?!?! You're pi$$ed off that he apologized to his wife and not YOU! I don't get it!?!?!?

My ex had an affair and is still with the bimbo- anyway, the other day my DDs left something at his apartment so while we were out and up his way we stopped by so they could get it. I waited in the parking lot, in the car and they ran to his door, he had to come out to the car to get it for them and while he was walking out to the parking lot, I see his "handler" following him! Now, what's worse is that she had to leave her 3 year old kid in the apartment so that she could walk to his car with him??? I don't get it, you can have him, I definitely don't want him, why are you so jealous???

My DD gets in the car rolling her eyes and said, oh mommy she gets on my nerves, did you see how she had to walk with daddy out to the car? I said yeah. She goes, well she does that ALL THE TIME! He can't even go get gas without her having to ride along, AND she changed her work schedule so that she would be off with him on our weekends with him so now we can't just hang out with daddy we have to hang out with her and her daughter too! My DD said that she even goes through his phone to see who he's been calling and texting!:laughing: She said that he even gets yelled at if he's caught talking to another girl, even if she's working a cash register at the store! DD said it's really upsetting to them when this happens, and it's embarrassing if they are around other people. I guess she usually waits til they are in the car or at home alone when she blows up, but it has happened where they have either been at home with company, or at someone else's house or even in the parking lot walking to the car.

I just want to scream! It's like, YOU had an affair with a married man! What, you are worried that he's gonna cheat on you now???? :lmao:

And, yes I have already had the discussion with him about this happening in front of my children, they don't appreciate it and neither do I! Anyway, I just felt like getting that off my chest! Thanks for letting me vent.

That's exactly the problem. He cheated on you, so she knows he is a cheater and she doesnt trust him. Very stupid yes! But karma is a *****!

I blame the cheater first, they are the one who made the commitment, not the person they cheated with. They are wrong yes; but slightly less wrong.

Because there is no such thing as shame anymore. Nowadays adultery is the in thing. Mistresses getting all kinds of payouts and deals. Even Jesse James' tatooed mistress got a profile article on People.com this morning.

Because there is no such thing as shame anymore. Nowadays adultery is the in thing. Mistresses getting all kinds of payouts and deals. Even Jesse James' tatooed mistress got a profile article on People.com this morning.

You are right, there is no shame anymore. That's because if you sleep with a married man, ok a famous married man or semi-famous, you get on the cover of a magazine, get to have a press conference, and get paid for all of it. There was a time when would wear a scarlett letter. Now they almost seem proud of themselves.

I blame the cheater first, they are the one who made the commitment, not the person they cheated with. They are wrong yes; but slightly less wrong.

...only if the OTHER woman didn't know he was married. If she knew, all bets are off. God doesn't like ugly. You can run but you can't hide.

I agree with all of the responses...Jesses James' mistress is in love with him, John Edwards mistress will be his "until death do us part" I think is what she said. Tiger's mistresses are all in love with him and want to be his. The chick my ex is with knew he was married, tried to be my friend, and used to stop by to let her DD and niece and nephew over to play on my girls' swing set. She even offered to babysit for us numerous times so we could have date nights! I do blame the cheater first and foremost, but ALL of the mistresses of celebrities know they are married, and my ex's gf knew he was married. THEY are wrong too imo! It's a shame that society has okayed cheating, I remember growing up and the neighbor had an affair, everyone pretty much shunned him and was there for the wife and kids. His own family was pretty disgusted with him. Now, it's just normal so it's the cool thing to do I guess?!? :confused3

All of these women should be embarrassed and ashamed of their behavior. They, along with Tiger, have destroyed a family and now these women are only out for money. I don't follow golf, but even I knew he was married. And with the internet there was always a way for them to look it up! They are a joke! And they make me sick!

I sure hope Elin's getting tested for STDs...

agnes!

I agree. Seems there is no shame anymore in sleeping with a married man. What a joke, they want apologies. They are so sorry for hurting Elin but they continue to hurt her by going to the press with all of the texts.

Of course your ex husbands present girlfriend wont let him out of her sight. She knows that eventually she will be the one being cheated on. It's just a matter of time. The fantasy that she will be the one to make him change his cheating ways is just that, fantasy. I cannot figure out why any woman would want to be with a man that is married. Just that fact that he is cheating on his wife shows a HUGE lack of character.

mickeylove2, isn't there a little part of you that wants to look at her and go "neener, neener, neener...his cheating self is your problem now" and then laugh hysterically! ;) If not, I'd be happy to do it for you! :cool1:

And yes, I do agree that, first and foremost, the blame lies with the cheating spouse. But I also do place some of the blame on the "Other Person". You knew he/she was married, you chose to cheat anyway. Don't expect me to feel sorry for you for your bad choice. Don't expect me to respect you for your low morals and ethics and lack of character. Don't expect anything other than the same amount of disdain that the cheating spouse gets.

And yes, I have been in the situation where I was close to getting involved with someone who I found out was engaged. We had a lovely flirtation going, I liked him quite a bit and we had a date scheduled and then I met his fiancee, unbeknownst to him. I was floated to a different nursing unit one day and there she was! The look on his face when he saw the 2 of us chatting was priceless. And he still thought we'd be dating after that!

I have never understood the motive behind marrying someone who has proven that he/she can cheat on you. It speaks to their character (or lack thereof), their ethics (or lack thereof), the trustability (or lack thereof). And no, it won't be different with you, Other Person, once you become their spouse. They'll cheat again. They'll just be better at it next time.

Seems silly to me.

And as far as the publicity aspect...we have become a society where propriety is non-existent. Reality shows, Jerry Springer, Maury Povich, all these bachelor and bachleorette shows...nothing is sacred.. Poeple have no qualms about saying and doing the most disgusting, ridiculous stuff on TV.

mickeylove2, isn't there a little part of you that wants to look at her and go "neener, neener, neener...his cheating self is your problem now" and then laugh hysterically! ;) If not, I'd be happy to do it for you! :cool1:

And yes, I do agree that, first and foremost, the blame lies with the cheating spouse. But I also do place some of the blame on the "Other Person". You knew he/she was married, you chose to cheat anyway. Don't expect me to feel sorry for you for your bad choice. Don't expect me to respect you for your low morals and ethics and lack of character. Don't expect anything other than the same amount of disdain that the cheating spouse gets.

And yes, I have been in the situation where I was close to getting involved with someone who I found out was engaged. We had a lovely flirtation going, I liked him quite a bit and we had a date scheduled and then I met his fiancee, unbeknownst to him. I was floated to a different nursing unit one day and there she was! The look on his face when he saw the 2 of us chatting was priceless. And he still thought we'd be dating after that!

I have never understood the motive behind marrying someone who has proven that he/she can cheat on you. It speaks to their character (or lack thereof), their ethics (or lack thereof), the trustability (or lack thereof). And no, it won't be different with you, Other Person, once you become their spouse. They'll cheat again. They'll just be better at it next time.

Seems silly to me.

And as far as the publicity aspect...we have become a society where propriety is non-existent. Reality shows, Jerry Springer, Maury Povich, all these bachelor and bachleorette shows...nothing is sacred.. Poeple have no qualms about saying and doing the most disgusting, ridiculous stuff on TV.

What's funny is that my ex had the nerve to tell me a few weeks ago that I have never been hard to live with, he can't stand living with her and wanting to know if he can move back in with me and the girls!!!!! :confused3 Are you stupid?????? Um, no- you made your bed no lie in it! And when I see them together I just smile and it eats her up! I would love to actually do that neener neener neener, but she strikes me as the type of person who would take it out on my girls, then I'd have to hurt her and end up in jail...so I bite my tongue and smile away!

And I completely agree with everything you said. I would never (knowingly) get involved with someone who was already involved, why would I want to??? I'm not playing kid games, you wanna cheat, go find someone else, I'm not the 1. People who cheat have major issues and I don't need a grown child!

Also, I was watching the show Love Games with the 3 girls from the Bad Girls Club, and there was a guy competing who told another guy that he had a gf back home! WTH??? Surprisingly the bad girls kicked him off the show.

What's funny is that my ex had the nerve to tell me a few weeks ago that I have never been hard to live with, he can't stand living with her and wanting to know if he can move back in with me and the girls!!!!! :confused3 Are you stupid?????? Um, no- you made your bed no lie in it! And when I see them together I just smile and it eats her up! I would love to actually do that neener neener neener, but she strikes me as the type of person who would take it out on my girls, then I'd have to hurt her and end up in jail...so I bite my tongue and smile away!

And I completely agree with everything you said. I would never (knowingly) get involved with someone who was already involved, why would I want to??? I'm not playing kid games, you wanna cheat, go find someone else, I'm not the 1. People who cheat have major issues and I don't need a grown child!

Also, I was watching the show Love Games with the 3 girls from the Bad Girls Club, and there was a guy competing who told another guy that he had a gf back home! WTH??? Surprisingly the bad girls kicked him off the show.
The best revenge is living well.
And I do hope you said to him "You made your bed now lie in it".
Your smile probably "neener, neener, neneers" her enough.

Can he move back in!!!! The nerve! so he is not just a jerk, he is stupid too?! Sorry.. had to get that off my chest.

The grass isn't always greener on the other side, it's pretty cool that you get to see him realize it!

One of the main problems is you have Gloria Allred jumping in and taking over the case of the "poor victim". I respencted her when she represented Scott Petersons "flame", but that was a whole 'nother issue. BUT, when she represented the one politicians "flame", then they all took it that they were in fact victims and not homewreckers. I think she's also representing one of the girls Tiger cheated with as well. Oh please!

One of the main problems is you have Gloria Allred jumping in and taking over the case of the "poor victim". I respencted her when she represented Scott Petersons "flame", but that was a whole 'nother issue. BUT, when she represented the one politicians "flame", then they all took it that they were in fact victims and not homewreckers. I think she's also representing one of the girls Tiger cheated with as well. Oh please!

I wonder if Miss Allred has ever been cheated upon...or if anyone has even ever taken up with her...

agnes!

Oh, I know! That lady makes me ill!!!!! Didn't she already have her 15 minutes of fame long ago??? I wish she would go away.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter