• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The ORIGINAL POP Fridge swap-Closing after 5+ years!!

What a great idea. I know its last minute but by any chance do you have an opening Nov 16 - 21, 2011?

Here now! Have internet for next 24 hours. Will reply to requests if I have time before 24 hours is up!

Check list on page one if you are looking for dates.

Back to you soon!

Just used coffee maker to make hot water to make hot tea. :goodvibes Nice to not have to go to the food court to make my tea.

Our Gold Star fridge has disappeared. Can you please be on the look out in case it got mixed up with one of the other swaps!
It used to have paper Gold Stars taped to the box but I have not been able to determine if they are still on there. Someone was kind enough to get a box from UHaul since the old one had fallen apart. When I used it last it was the kind of moving box you can hang clothes in. It also had a coffee pot and toaster but those were inside the fridge. It is one of the bigger "college" type fridges with a separate freezer. The fridge is black, it also had gold stars taped to it. I also had a laminated "If Found please call Sandi"
IMG_2652nophon.jpg

Our Gold Star fridge has disappeared. Can you please be on the look out in case it got mixed up with one of the other swaps!
It used to have paper Gold Stars taped to the box but I have not been able to determine if they are still on there. Someone was kind enough to get a box from UHaul since the old one had fallen apart. When I used it last it was the kind of moving box you can hang clothes in. It also had a coffee pot and toaster but those were inside the fridge. It is one of the bigger "college" type fridges with a separate freezer. The fridge is black, it also had gold stars taped to it. I also had a laminated "If Found please call Sandi"
IMG_2652nophon.jpg

I will check with luggage services. When was it last seen and taken to LS? Any idea of the name of the CM who handled it? Also, I'll only have this connection until about 8:30 a.m. EST tomorrow. Could you PM me your phone number and if I do locate it I could call you from my cell?

TIA

We are interested in Sat. April 14 to Sat. April 21.

Thank you

Hope you are having a magical trip!!

Hello,
I'm new to the whole idea or a fridge swap, but would love to give it a try. We'll be at pop 5/22-5/29. I realize someone is checking in the 28th and already claimed it for that day so we would be glad to hand it off to them on that date. :goodvibes Thank you!

Hello again Dizneydaz....I just used the fridge this past June (for the second time) and was hoping to get on the list again for 2012. Can I be put down for November 21, 2012- December 1, 2012. I hope you are having a great trip!

Hi All! At MCO right now. Awaiting plane. Handed off fridge to swapper this a.m. I will respond to posts tomorrow.

Bye :wave:

Hi there Dizneydaz! :)

I sent you a private message yesterday, but am new to this and am not sure you got it.
I also see that you were at Disney just recently, I'm sure you've received tons of e-mails while you were gone, so I apologize for adding to it.

I just wanted to let you know that myself and DS (6) will be Disneybound from 02/15 to 02/22. We are staying at POP and would like to reserve a slot for the fridge swap. :)

Thanks!!

Hello!

I had sent you a PM a while ago, but I think it was just as you were leaving on vacation and am wondering if it got missed. My dates were 12/26/11 through 1/2/12, and since my name is not reflected on the list I'm guessing I'm not "in the system." Do you need me to re-send the PM?

Thanks so much! Hope you guys had a blast at the World! :)

Hello!

I had sent you a PM a while ago, but I think it was just as you were leaving on vacation and am wondering if it got missed. My dates were 12/26/11 through 1/2/12, and since my name is not reflected on the list I'm guessing I'm not "in the system." Do you need me to re-send the PM?

Thanks so much! Hope you guys had a blast at the World! :)

I did get it and it looks like you can have it. I'm updating everything right now and I'll let you know for sure today. I caught a cold in WDW and having been working at 1/2 speed since then. I've been working on updating the 2011 Confirmed Snacks thread too.

For those who have made requests, you will be hearing from me soon.

Thanks for you patience, Terri

Okay, I think I am all caught up on the list on page one.

:welcome: to newest joiners!

CarrieR 12/26/11 to 1/2/12
Liza111577 2/15 to 2/22/12
momofthreeangels 3/4 to 3/14/12
gr8leg8 4/14/12 to 4/21/12
xJenna 5/22/12 to 5/28/12
juliebug 10/27/12 to 11/2/12
blessedby3 11/21/12 to 12/1/12

I will be sending PMs to those of you who PM'd me. You can go ahead and send me all your info now if you want. Full name, ressie #, check in and out dates with approx. times, and contact # while at POP.

Not too bad, I only had one duplicate date request. :goodvibes

thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter