• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The ORIGINAL POP Fridge swap-Closing after 5+ years!!

Not sure if anyone has good news regarding the fridge. I am after luckygirl and will cehck also if she has no luck. DisneyDaz please PM me your number. Also I have not been able to contact either swapper after me. Any help there would be apprieciated.

I've been touch with the manager at LS and so far they haven't located ours. He does remember seeing it over the past few years though.;) He's going to give luckygirl one of POP's fridges to use and he also told me to let him know the name of the next guest as well. So you will have a fridge to use, for sure. I am going to keep calling POP to see if ours is sitting there. Right now there is one fridge in storage and it's not ours. I think if I call between check out and check in times I may get lucky that ours shows up waiting for someone else to pick it up.

Unfortunately we won't have a toaster or coffee maker but you can use the toaster in the food court and get coffee, tea, and hot choc. in a refillable mug.

So that's it for now. If we get ours back I will get you the info for the next swapper.

Thanks for all your hard work! Will you PM me your number so I can contact you when I get there. If you need anymore information from me let me know.

I tried to locate the fridge one last time on 12/15 before we left. The LS manager Nick still could not locate it.:sad2: The only 1 they had was one with no box that said "Last Minute Swap." I am sad. I really thought it would show up by now. . .
Kelly

I tried to locate the fridge one last time on 12/15 before we left. The LS manager Nick still could not locate it.:sad2: The only 1 they had was one with no box that said "Last Minute Swap." I am sad. I really thought it would show up by now. . .
Kelly

Thanks for the update. So sad. :-( I guess we'll try using an ice chest when we get there in a few weeks.

I'm going to keep trying to locate it. If the manager sees it he said he would grab it so hopefully it will be turned into LS while he is working. I am going to try to reach him again today. The 3 hour time difference makes it hard sometimes to get him. I missed him by like 5 min. on Friday.

Since I see that alot of the fridges are going to be unused over the holidays hopefully it'll show up then. :wizard:

I'm going to keep trying to locate it. If the manager sees it he said he would grab it so hopefully it will be turned into LS while he is working. I am going to try to reach him again today. The 3 hour time difference makes it hard sometimes to get him. I missed him by like 5 min. on Friday.

Since I see that alot of the fridges are going to be unused over the holidays hopefully it'll show up then. :wizard:

My Not So Scary fridge is also missing it went missing on 11/26/2010 I just found out about the other day. Good Luck I hope our swaps both find our fridges!:grouphug::flower3:

I am sorry that the fridge is still missing, but I am holding out hope. I wish everyone a happy holiday season and a very happy, healthy 2011!

Any news on the fridge? We arrive on Saturday, so i was just crossing my fingers! Disneydaz, thanks so much for trying to find it. Please l:banana:et me know if it shows up. Only 5 more days!!!http://www.wdwinfo.com/images/smilies/banana.gif

Have fun on your vacation! It's too bad about the frig. I was really hoping it would turn up. I was scheduled for the frig right after you. We plan on using an ice chest to keep a few things cold for quick snacks and breakfasts.

I was just checking back in to see if the fridge has shown up....guess not:sad2: Hopefully the Luggage services will come across it soon!

I'll be there on Sunday.

Disneydaz - would you like me to stop by luggage services to see if the frig is there or do you think it's a lost cause at this point?

Elle Belle, we checked with luggage services and they don't have it. We are leaving early Sunday morning and will have a little leftover water and diet coke we can leave for you if you want, as I hate to throw it away. Just pm me your name and reservation number ( if that is necessary?) and we'll leave it at luggage services. Then you just ask about it Sunday. Disney is awesome!!! Lisa :)

That's a shame, I'm there after you Elle Belle, and I was just going to ask the same thing. Wonder where it could have possibly gone? :confused3

Hi!

This is a GREAT idea! We will be in Disney at the POP from 3-22 until 3-28. I would love to take advatage of this if possible.

Thanks in advance

Diane

Hi!

This is a GREAT idea! We will be in Disney at the POP from 3-22 until 3-28. I would love to take advatage of this if possible.

Thanks in advance

Diane

Obviously you have not read the title of the thread, Anyway, the fridge is missing. :sad2: I am debating whether to buy a new one to start it up again.

Oops...I misunderstood...thought it was found. With the kids running around when I'm trying to do things online I make silly mistakes often. Hope it turns up. IF you decide to get another fridge before my trip I'll gladly donate a coffee pot. I will send it down prior to my trip and leave it when I check out. Let me know what you decide...I'd be happy to help:)

Diane

We are looking for a fridge swap for Saturday May 14th -Friday May20th. Please let me know if these dates are available. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter