• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The ORIGINAL POP Fridge swap-Closing after 5+ years!!

We will be at POP 12/5-12/11/2010. Would it be available for those dates?:santa:

Yes it is. :goodvibes Once you get your posts up to 10 you can send me your info ( reservation number, full name reservation is under, check in and out dates with approx. times, and contact # while at WDW.) Once I receive your info I will put you in as confirmed.

:welcome:

Yes it is. :goodvibes Once you get your posts up to 10 you can send me your info ( reservation number, full name reservation is under, check in and out dates with approx. times, and contact # while at WDW.) Once I receive your info I will put you in as confirmed.

Very good. Thanks

I just want to say: I LOVE Dizneydaz! she has gone out of her way to make this the best swap ever! Also, thanks Fred. You couldnt have made it any easier:cloud9:

Hi DDaz- it's bonzarella. I know some of my dates are taken (name will remain secret:lmao:) but if avail our dates are 8/28/10-9/7/10. May we please join in for the days that are not already spoken for? Maybe our paths will cross this year, it's been awhile. TIA:goodvibes

Is the fridge still available for these days? Thanks!

Yes it is. It was reserved but that swapper upgraded to another resorts. Lucky you!

Send my your info, by PM (full name, ressie #, check in and out dates with approx. times, and contact # while at WDW) and I'll put you in as confirmed.

Hi DDaz- it's bonzarella. I know some of my dates are taken (name will remain secret:lmao:) but if avail our dates are 8/28/10-9/7/10. May we please join in for the days that are not already spoken for? Maybe our paths will cross this year, it's been awhile. TIA:goodvibes

Hi Bonz. Yes it's has been awhile. Right now, I can put you down for 9/1 to 9/4, possibly longer. Does that work for you?

flakypuff-thanks for the compliment, I'm blushing :flower3: Hope you are having a wonderful trip.

Hi,
I am interested in the swap starting on 3/7. I have tried sending PM to you but it does not seem to be working, or maybe it's my brain that is not working. any advice?

Just sent you a PM. You were right, you needed more posts to send a PM.
The swapper, flakypuff, there now has been using the internet while there, so I'll be able to get your info to her.

Glad you can use it. The less time we sit at Luggage Services, the better!

:goodvibes Hey there!

I thought I would be ahead of the game by requesting it now rather than later but I guess not! :lmao: We don't know "for sure" yet, but can you pencil us in for 12/4/10 - 12/18/10? I see someone has confirmed 12/5 - 12/11 so I will take it after them... Not too sure on the dates but we go for 10-11 nights so roughly in that time frame. Thanks! I am so glad you are running this swap Dizneydaz!

:goodvibes Hey there!

I thought I would be ahead of the game by requesting it now rather than later but I guess not! :lmao: We don't know "for sure" yet, but can you pencil us in for 12/4/10 - 12/18/10? I see someone has confirmed 12/5 - 12/11 so I will take it after them... Not too sure on the dates but we go for 10-11 nights so roughly in that time frame. Thanks! I am so glad you are running this swap Dizneydaz!

Yes-I'll pencil you in from 12/11 to 12/18. Once you make your ressies let me know you info and I'll confirm you. Welcome back!

here are more pics I took of box sorry for delay on posting.
100_3351.jpg

100_3350.jpg

100_3349.jpg

hi, on the podcast 2.0, is the fridge available from 16th dec (16/12~12/16) to 21st (21/12~12/21).
From the Scotland so would be a great help.
thanks and take care

hi, on the podcast 2.0, is the fridge available from 16th dec (16/12~12/16) to 21st (21/12~12/21).
From the Scotland so would be a great help.
thanks and take care

Yes it is. It's currently available from Dec. 11th on. :goodvibes

To confirm it all you need to send me a PM (private message) with your full name, ressie #, check in and out dates with approx. times, and cell phone # if you'll have one while at WDW.

You don't have enough posts to do a PM yet, you need 10 to send one. So i suggest reading a few trip reports and posting comments or questions and you'll be up to 10 posts in no time. :goodvibes

I think you'll be my first Scottish connection! I've had Canada, UK, and Australia represented so far.

We just booked October 24 to November 6 2010 for our Honeymoon. I have a confirmation number, the full balance of the trip paid and all good to go. Let me know what dates if any are available and what we'd have to be the backup for. Thanks!

Hoping for 10/21 to 10/28. I sent a pm

You can have it! I think 4 years old is one of the perfect ages to go to WDW! They believe in everything and get such joy out of all of it (and we do to by watching them).

Since you sent me almost all your info already I'll go ahead and put you down as confirmed.:goodvibes Only other thing I need is your full name (on the ressie). This is needed to be put on the box and if I need to contact you while you are at POP I will need your last name.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter